• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nancy Pelosi on Fox this am

Obie1

NES Member
I think my head is going to explode. What a douche. "We support the first amendment rights of people to own guns for hunting and recreation."

What she means is people can talk about owning guns but cannot actually buy them :)

But you can only talk about owning them for hunting and recreation.

And once Jewell gets confirmed as Secretary of the Interior, you won't be able to talk about hunting on public land. It's for the children. They need to buy more fleece.

How someone so ignorant can be in her position is frightening. Says a lot about her constituents. How about mental health checks for politicians? Some of them are certifiable.

Pelosi's husband is going to the pharmacy. Being asked what he needs he replies "Cyanide, plenty of Cyanide".
The pharmacist says "Well Sir, I can't sell Cyanide to you over the counter". Hubby pulls out his wallet and shows
a pic of Nancy. Pharmacist says "Oh, you have a prescription, that certainly changes things. Here's your Cyanide
and have a nice day."

Pelosi's husband is going to the pharmacy. Being asked what he needs he replies "Cyanide, plenty of Cyanide".
The pharmacist says "Well Sir, I can't sell Cyanide to you over the counter". Hubby pulls out his wallet and shows
a pic of Nancy. Pharmacist says "Oh, you have a prescription, that certainly changes things. Here's your Cyanide
and have a nice day."
I thought he was going to pull out a .22lr pistol for the pharmacist!

She may be dumb but she only got where she is by having even dumber people vote for her.

wizofid.JPG

Last edited:
Did she really refer to the 1st amendment when referring to gun owner rights? If she did, she's a much bigger ignoramus than I gave her credit for. [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom