Naming dirtbags in my signature line.

Tackdriver VillenTactical

Dealer
NES Member
I am a bit pissed so please bear with me.

From time to time I might try to help an individual or a group of people out. For example I recently bought some AR LPk's to pass onto some of you if you needed them. I did not solicit orders before hand so if no one had bought any I wouldn't feel slighted.

On the other hand, from time to time I may have a line on something, say AR uppers and I will see if anyone wants one. Not a big deal, if you want one let me know if not, I won't order one for you.

This is where I get pissed. Do not F*CKING tell me you are in for something, I order/pay for it and then when I contact you to come get it, you have seem to forgotten how to email, pm or call thus leaving me stuck with something I was doing you a favor for getting. This makes you a F*CKING piece of sh*t.

Getting back to my point, I am thinking of creating/adding a "F*CKING DIRTBAG" list. One I will add to my signature here for all to see whenever I post or reply to a thread. I know about I trader, but frankly, I don't know how many of us actually use it or even care to look at someone's rating.

So, am I out of line with my dirtbag list or are they fair game??

Dave

Last edited:
Little harsh I think. Get the funding up front and then you have no issues. sometimes things happen and backing out is unavoidable but in the end we are only as good as our word.

It is your call though, good luck.

I do agree with you guys and if it had been an item with a large value I would have done so. Unfortunately some items require one to jump on rather quickly, ie, reloading primers. And because they are relatively inexpensive fronting the money isn't a problem.

One thing I hold in the highest regard is character. But frankly people either have it or they don't. When I tell you I will commit to buying something/anything, that is money in the bank. If an unforseen circumstance arises on my end I will notify you, tell you the problem and work it out with you. I will not fail to call or leave you hanging which is what today's rant is about.

I know people can loose jobs, medical bills can arise etc. Fine, but let me know.

Just when I thought my blood pressure was down,

Dave

I'm surprised that your surprised.

The entire world fronts a payment for an item before they own it............for obvious reasons; because some people dont pay. If you dont have "revolving cash" then I wouldnt take such a risk.

well, with only 123 posts since joining in late 2007, I think the itrader would be better negative publicity than using your sig line to add a dirtbag list [wink]

I am a bit pissed so please bear with me.

From time to time I might try to help an individual or a group of people out. For example I recently bought some AR LPk's to pass onto some of you if you needed them. I did not solicit orders before hand so if no one had bought any I wouldn't feel slighted.

On the other hand, from time to time I may have a line on something, say AR uppers and I will see if anyone wants one. Not a big deal, if you want one let me know if not, I won't order one for you.

This is where I get pissed. Do not F*CKING tell me you are in for something, I order/pay for it and then when I contact you to come get it, you have seem to forgotten how to email, pm or call thus leaving me stuck with something I was doing you a favor for getting. This makes you a F*CKING piece of sh*t.

Getting back to my point, I am thinking of creating/adding a "F*CKING DIRTBAG" list. One I will add to my signature here for all to see whenever I post or reply to a thread. I know about I trader, but frankly, I don't know how many of us actually use it or even care to look at someone's rating.

So, am I out of line with my dirtbag list or are they fair game??

Dave

cash talks

I would skip the dirt bag list for now,,,, you have some responsibility
in the cases you talk about. don't order anything for anybody without
specifying that payment is due before you order anything.

if by check wait till your sure it clears...

JimB

If you read my last FS adds, Lurkers are not welcome. I ask that all parties phone me before hand. Guess what, only the folks that call actually buy. I hear your pain. I tried once to do a buy, never again. I was called an @sshole by a buyer because I would not wait a month. A few simpler deals fell through because of it. I'll say it again, Never again.

Dave, I am with you 100% on this one. It is about character, you are right. I will add that if Derek requests that I trader is the best venue then he is the man. Regardless, I say call out the low life pukes who pull that crap, however you go about it.

I bought some mags from a member here. Before I contacted him, I checked out his Itrader score. Itrader works.

Only problem is that there are a lot of people out there that don't have any trades under their belt or just a few (I only have 1). I have always gone with the policy, you are not touching my money until I meet you in person. I would expect anyone buying something through me would probably do the same seeing as I don't yet have a long list of past trades on record. Whenever there is a considerable amount of money on the line I would definitely insist on a face to face (understandably not always possible when there is a a time limit on the buy, which in these cases I would simply not make the purchase on someones behalf unless I know them).

Sorry to hear about the negative experience [sad2]

Dan

Back
Top Bottom