My wife's Valentine Day's Present

The Goose

NES Member
My wife has been eyeing my S&W 342 and saying how she wanted a snubby, I was beginning to get a little nervous. So yesterday I happened to be at Four Seasons doing a trade with CrossX and PJ150 when I spied this used 637 at a very good price. My wife prefers a hammer on her revolver so I figured perfect.

My wife had said repeatedly "DO NOT GET ME CANDY FOR VALENTINES DAY!!" So I put the 637 in a cigar box and wrapped it up with a nice card. This morning it was on the breakfast table when she got up. By the shape of the box I knew she thought it was chocolates so I chimed in "Sweets for the sweet." as she flashed an evil look at me. Needless to say she was very surprised. It's off to the range on Saturday.

637.jpg

After my wife goes thru the Wives training class, I'll be looking at something like that. She's already hot for a SW j-frame.

Are you going to try it out at Middleboro? If so, when?

BTW, too messy for me to go to the meeting tonight. I assume the same for you?[smile]

After my wife goes thru the Wives training class, I'll be looking at something like that. She's already hot for a SW j-frame.

Are you going to try it out at Middleboro? If so, when?

BTW, too messy for me to go to the meeting tonight. I assume the same for you?[smile]

Way too messy, but also there is no way that I am going out on Valentine's Day night.

Back
Top Bottom