My son sends me down the river all the damn time!

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
When ever he gets caught telling a story, I get thrown under the bus. Here is a clip of an email today from Melody. Mind you Orion is my four year old son.

"I think you have some explaining to do..
Orion just told me I am not as smart as him because I am a girl, and that boys are smarter...Its the truth Daddy told me.;..
he said the last part when I explained to him that was not true............"

I never said any such a thing, but I did think it was quite funny. [lol]

TonyD said:
Yeah, right. I've met your family and Orion is not of the fibbing type. What are you really trying to say?

Great now my best friend is doing the same. I really didn't say anything. We talk about boys day when it's just me and him, but never anything about boys being smarter. I may have said something about girls driving though. [shock]

Nice try Derek... You're not weaseling out of that one too easily. [wink] Don't you know it is always your fault. Just say Yes Dear and take your lumps. :)

It's boys vs girls on everything with him. I will order Orion and I a pepperoni pizza, and I'll get Melody a cheese pizza. Then Orion will say "Pepperoni is for boys and cheese if for girls right dad?"

haha, mine's only two. So all I get is the "NO DADY!" For just about everything. Honey, do you want to give daddy a kiss? NO DADY! Do you want some cheese doodles? NO DADY! Mom will ask the same things right after. She gets, "OK"

But I will give her this. It's easy to tell who taught her what.

You can ask her for Five, and she'll do it. Ask her for skin and she'll give you five, then slide her hand down yours. And she's already doing the fist thing if she does something well. And when she holds out her fist she'll say, "Give Love."

Yea, I taught her that. :D

derek said:
It's boys vs girls on everything with him. I will order Orion and I a pepperoni pizza, and I'll get Melody a cheese pizza. Then Orion will say "Pepperoni is for boys and cheese if for girls right dad?"

Hah! Trust me, I witnessed this first hand. It was VERY funny!

Now Derek...remember, Orion will probably hear you telling Melody that you didn't tell him that. Lying is NOT a good lesseon to teach.

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Lynne said:
Now Derek...remember, Orion will probably hear you telling Melody that you didn't tell him that. Lying is NOT a good lesseon to teach.

[lol] [lol] [lol]

I agree Derek. You said it cause it's true. Stand up MAN [wink]

JonJ said:
Lynne said:

[lol] [lol] [lol]

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA....... [wink]

My 3yo did it to me without even pointing a finger. Only let out "F-----in' shirt". Just way coincidental I said something very similar to a jacka$$ moterist earlier. The wife was NOT impressed. very careful with word choice now.

derek said:
JonJ said:
Lynne said:

[lol] [lol] [lol]

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA....... [wink]

Okay, so would you rather do an IQ test instead of the shooting competition?? [evil] I should warn you first before you answer - I scored 3 points under the genius level when I entered high school and life has taught me a hell of a lot more. hehehehe....

Lynne said:
Okay, so would you rather do an IQ test instead of the shooting competition?? [evil] I should warn you first before you answer - I scored 3 points under the genius level when I entered high school and life has taught me a hell of a lot more. hehehehe....

You kidding me? I'll take the steel over a pencil any day of the week. You pick the weapon. [wink]

derek said:
Lynne said:

You kidding me? I'll take the steel over a pencil any day of the week. You pick the weapon. [wink]

I prefer lead, but not the kind you write with myself. :D Since I'm still having problems with my hands, would I sound whimpy if I chose a .22 if I'm having a bad hand day? (I'm ambidextorus, but both are giving me problems).

derek said:
we can shoot pellets if you want. :D

[lol] [lol] [lol] Well, thank you dearheart, but I can handle a bit more than pellets. There are just some days when even the 9mm bothers me after 20 rounds or so. Make it damn hard to practice, ya know? I haven't even tried my .40.

Lynne said:
derek said:

[lol] [lol] [lol] Well, thank you dearheart, but I can handle a bit more than pellets. There are just some days when even the 9mm bothers me after 20 rounds or so. Make it damn hard to practice, ya know? I haven't even tried my .40.

sweet .50 cal it is!!!! [lol]

derek said:
Lynne said:
derek said:

sweet .50 cal it is!!!! [lol]

Go <insert physically impossible act here>

[lol] [lol]

Back
Top Bottom