My Obama story

Thanks guys!

1. She does have sisters, but none of them even come close to comparing!
2. Rewster, she's home guarding the rest of the guns when I'm at the range.
3. Matt, you're right, here you go.

M1AR.jpg.w560h122.jpg

Thanks for the pic's that's a beauty. My wife has her ltc-a and has been occasionally buying me guns for 5 years it really makes a gun that much more special. It's nice to come home and find a new prescient in the safe. Their the guns I will never sell.

Thanks guys!

1. She does have sisters, but none of them even come close to comparing!
2. Rewster, she's home guarding the rest of the guns when I'm at the range.
3. Matt, you're right, here you go.

M1AR.jpg.w560h122.jpg

Did you pick up any mags or at least order some ? How about ammo ?

So, I've been hinting to my wife for a couple of months now about how I really "need" an M1A. As the election got closer I started sending her snippets of articles on the potential effects on gun ownership if Obama and the Dems got in as a majority.

I'm at work Monday and she calls and asks me exactly what the rifle is called. About an hour later there's another call with "I found one at Gun and Sport in Lawrence and two other guys were looking at it so I went and paid for it and you have to go and do the paperwork."

After I picked myself up from the floor...I'm the proud owner of a brand new SA Standard M1A.

Gotta love the woman!

Gary

Lucky Guy, I had to buy my own ,but i had to have it!! Socom 16

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/cleaner2141/?action=view&current=Picture336.jpg

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/cleaner2141/?action=view&current=Picture335.jpg

Ammo I have, can and a half of Radway left. Mags, not yet. Need to rebuild the slush fund first.

The "old lady" buys you a new gun and you can't afford mags [rolleyes] Hopefully, you can afford Christmas presents [shocked]

What does a can and a half of Radway translate to in rounds ?

Talked my friend Kevin who was on the fence into applying for his LTC-A! Thanks Obama for spurring another citizen into excercising his rights.

Hmm, "the old lady". I'm thinking you're off the Xmas list no matter what I say.

200 per can belted, so about 350. Then assorted bandoliers and cartridge belts of enbloc'd South African for the Garand, and another 100 or so in CETME mags.

Speaking of which, what do you guys want for Christmas?

Hmm, "the old lady". I'm thinking you're off the Xmas list no matter what I say.

200 per can belted, so about 350. Then assorted bandoliers and cartridge belts of enbloc'd South African for the Garand, and another 100 or so in CETME mags.

Speaking of which, what do you guys want for Christmas?

Just your latest rifle. Mine wants a twin !!!!! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom