My Newest Milsurp Rescue

Being the Dutiful Husband that I am, I took my Beautiful Wife to the Wrentham Premium Outlets today. After Stoically wandering through Clothing, Candle, Chocolate, and Kitchen Outlet Stores with my better half. The journey was finished I realized that we were only 30 miles from Cabela’s!!!! SSSOOOOO!!!! I suggested that we should stop by. After not finding anything in the Bargain Cave of interest I moved on to the Reloading area. I found that Sellier & Bellot primers were $19.99 for a 1,000 so into the carriage went one box each. As I was standing there I heard in the distance “Help Me, Help Me!!!” as I followed the sound toward the used rifle racks, I turned the corner on the rack there was this Poor, Abused and Dejected Japanese Type 99 Arisaka World War II Rifle. I took it down and I heard a faint “Please take me Home” The poor thing is in some rough shape the Mum has been scrubbed off, the stock has been cut but the bore looks good and mostly everything is there including the Anti-Aircraft sites. My heart just broke and I Had to give this Poor lost Warhorse a good home!!!!! And for $75.00 + Tax out the door it wasn’t a bad deal!!! [smile]
Yes, 30 miles is just a short distance up the road to Cabela's!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

They have them but my other one doesn't have them it's a later model. They seem to be broken a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a clone I built from an 03A3 receiver.

Back
Top Bottom