My First C&R Purchase

Very nice.
I have one that was built in '55 I think. I purchased it out of state on my C&R. It's great shooter.

Very nice.
I have one that was built in '55 I think. I purchased it out of state on my C&R. It's great shooter.

I got it OOS also. What fun having things sent to your house! I have one more S&W revolver
I am looking for. A 38/44, and hope to get it on my C&R as well. If I do as good on price as I
did on this one I will be one happy camper.

Congrats! How's she shoot?

I took her to the range today and, like all of my guns, shoots much better than I do. Off
a bench rest the gun was dead nuts at 20+ feet. I didn't have to adjust the sights at all.
I was too lazy to move to the longer range and instead smoked a R&J while pondering the
beauty of the day, the other shooters, and the fabulous gun I just purchased. After
finishing the cigar I went back to shooting it and it still shot better than me. Len S & his
wife were there and I shot the breeze with them as well as some of the other regulars. I
could take some more of these days with no problem...

Patriot, nice gun. I love mine. I cock it and the mechanics just sound so smooth and well fitted. I have a 17-4 also, which took the K22 position in the S&W lineup, and while it's accurate as all get out, it pales in "Coolability" to the K22.

Back
Top Bottom