Operator stock

BCM Medium Gunfighter Charging Handle

Yankee Hill:
16" Fluted Barrel
Phantom Break
Low Profile Gas Block

Diamondhead:
VRS-T 10 1/4" freefloat handguard

It's gonna get a SigTac optic, but has Ruger back up sights on it for now.

BEFORE:

IMG_6538.jpg

AFTER:
IMG_5362.jpg

Last edited:
I've gotta throw one of those Diamond Head rails on a future build. Sweet.

Haha, that is just a basic winter triggerguard from Brownell's, just ordered the cheapest one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea that thing is pretty sweet. That's a crazy trigger guard. You got some huge digits?

Found her

a2a4amem.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

great looking build.... I'm big into the Diamondhead product... love the feel of the hand guards and sights. Now they have a new muzzle brake that pulls it all together... it matches the T rail shape

Here is the picture with the Sigtac optic. Sibling guns started off with different plans, but she liked the Rock River stock more than the Ace and I changed from Midwest Gen2 SS to the Diamondhead handguard.

Top has Sigtac 3x, 16" barrel and YHM Phantom nonscary brake, bottom has Bushnell Holosight, 14.5" barrel and YHM extrascary Annihilator brake. 7 lbs 2 oz and 7 lbs 12 oz without mag.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394988007.747371.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is right on. My first 3 shots @ 25 yards to sight in were touching. Once I was sighted in (which was very easy with my optic) I was hitting steel @ 300 yards at least 3 out of 5 shots. I am pretty sure the misses were user error!!!! A lot of my gun is Spikes and I probably would have stuck with Spikes but the look of the YHM barrel won me over!! The diamond fluing is very cool!

Nice looking stuff! I'm starting another build myself and its a toss-up between YHM and Spike's for my barrel. How's the YHM for accuracy?

It is right on. My first 3 shots @ 25 yards to sight in were touching. Once I was sighted in (which was very easy with my optic) I was hitting steel @ 300 yards at least 3 out of 5 shots. I am pretty sure the misses were user error!!!! A lot of my gun is Spikes and I probably would have stuck with Spikes but the look of the YHM barrel won me over!! The diamond fluing is very cool!

I just ordered a YHM barrel. Thanks for your input!

Back
Top Bottom