My 9/11 tribute.

I woke up this morning, got my first of what im sure will be many 9/11 emails, cried for about 15 seconds and did what any red blooded american would do... turned it to anger and went looking for a little payback.

First I thought about sitting on my front porch with the AR in defiance, but I was concerned some democrat might drive by and call the cops. Then, I thought about what I did the other day and decided that as soon as the range opens Im going to go do it again. 343 times. I know I have enough ammo.

This is what I did the other day.
100_0522.jpg

(this was with my M4, and being in the National Guard... i wanted to make it count)

100_0520.jpg

ok, If i had 3,000 rounds Im sure I could sit there all day ... but being a firefighter.. 343 works for me.

Thank you all on this forum for epitomizing what true americans are and believe in. God Bless the USA

Last edited:
I hope you slaughtered a pig first and dipped the bullets in it's blood first. Or are you saving that for the real thing?

If I ever get sent over.... I will be sure to baconator each and every round in the mag.... good for the internal workings of the gun too.. :eek:p)

On a more positive note, I remember this day for the birth of my oldest granddaughter - Madilynn Nicole; 091101 @ 1700. [grin]

Unted We Stand.
My second unckle was working in one of the twin buildings. On the day of attack, he came to work 30 minutes late - first time for six years of working there.

There was an artical in the Telegram & Gazette today about how "The pain of Sept. 11 is starting to fade away with time."

An excerpt;
Many, however, believe that the trauma inflicted upon the national psyche by the terrorists who commandeered and then plowed jets into the New York City skyline, the Pentagon in Arlington, Va., and an isolated Pennsylvania field has apparently been soothed away by time.

On this, the seventh anniversary of Sept. 11, it seems that most Americans have emotionally “moved on.”

Not for me. I for one will not forget, and I will not forgive these bastards for what they have done.

There was an artical in the Telegram & Gazette today about how "The pain of Sept. 11 is starting to fade away with time."

An excerpt;
Many, however, believe that the trauma inflicted upon the national psyche by the terrorists who commandeered and then plowed jets into the New York City skyline, the Pentagon in Arlington, Va., and an isolated Pennsylvania field has apparently been soothed away by time.

On this, the seventh anniversary of Sept. 11, it seems that most Americans have emotionally “moved on.”
Not for me. I for one will not forget, and I will not forgive these bastards for what they have done.

It makes me sick that people would seemingly forget about the horrors of that day. Mybe I'm wrong, maybe it's just the world we live in or maybe I'm living in the past, but imo anyone who didn't take at least a few minutes out of their day today to remember that day 7 years ago needs a good kick in the ass.

I do not believe that people "forget" - and whether it is today or any day there are always reminders and remembrances that remain.

We do progress in our lives, for to remain where we are is impossible. This is not synonomous with "forgetting". Life is meant to be lived.

I do not believe that people "forget" - and whether it is today or any day there are always reminders and remembrances that remain.

We do progress in our lives, for to remain where we are is impossible. This is not synonomous with "forgetting". Life is meant to be lived.

Very meaningful...Thank you [sad]

Deval wants us to forgive. What a craphole. I think a 50:1 kill ratio would be appropriate for our armed forces. That is for those who have fallen. Just my opinion. [halfmast]

yeah democrats want us to forget cause they could have prevented it but theyre too wishy washy soft to freakin do anything about it ...

bush got handed a bag of shit and tried to do somethign about it, but then over time he took his own interest in money and rolled it all into one....

How about a SCAN of that target so we can all print it out and make use of it.

My local gun shops are too touchy freely dont want to offend to carry such a target.

I woke up this morning, got my first of what I'm sure will be many 9/11 emails, cried for about 15 seconds and did what any red blooded American would do... turned it to anger and went looking for a little payback.

First I thought about sitting on my front porch with the AR in defiance, but I was concerned some democrat might drive by and call the cops. Then, I thought about what I did the other day and decided that as soon as the range opens I'm going to go do it again. 343 times. I know I have enough ammo.

This is what I did the other day.
100_0522.jpg

(this was with my M4, and being in the National Guard... i wanted to make it count)

100_0520.jpg

ok, If i had 3,000 rounds Im sure I could sit there all day ... but being a firefighter.. 343 works for me.

Thank you all on this forum for epitomizing what true americans are and believe in. God Bless the USA

It would be bad karma and probably illegal of me to scan something i bought from a gun shop but I will be more than happy to offer up the shop.... Middleboro Gunshop in Middleboro MA.... they have a website that i THINK they will be able to acomodate orders... and at a buck a piece.... well inside anyones price range !

Back
Top Bottom