• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

my 1st reloads. EDIT: SUCCESS !!!

I got home from my work trip early and just had to try out a few loads.....

heres my load setup

3.8gn of Titgroup
X-treme 124gn plated RN 9mm
OAL 1.142
Magtech Small pistol primer

see any issues there? I only did 20 rounds to see if it works ok in my M&P9

EDIt: Just went out to grab the mail and my HSC member stuff came, so I guess I may make a visit late tonight to the indoor range!

Last edited:
Sounds like they should be fine. One question - does the SM in your primer description mean small magnum? Just curious because magnum primers are not needed for Titegroup or anything else you would normally load 9mm with. Go shoot em and tell us how it went.

Sounds like they should be fine. One question - does the SM in your primer description mean small magnum? Just curious because magnum primers are not needed for Titegroup or anything else you would normally load 9mm with. Go shoot em and tell us how it went.

Nope, not magnums just small pistol primers ( made the edit, thanks!)

For a limited sampling, my first 20 reloads went great! I brought along s few rounds of WWB as a comparison and recoil and accuracy were very similar to my reloads. All my reloads locked the slide back on empty and extracted consistently ( landing all in the same spot )

Time for a larger batch

I used small pistol magnum primers in my 38sp and 9mm loads during the last primer shortage they where the only small pistol primers on the self at the time I didn't have any issues using them and the loads shot just fine

Back
Top Bottom