• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My 1st 2011 is a 9mm for 3 gun from Accurate Iron

I'm so freakin' excited I had to show it off...

2011-9mm-1.jpg

2011-9mm-3.jpg

2011-9mm-4.jpg

To be quite honest I am such a newbie to the 1911/2011 platform I don't even know the specs. I have a lot of learning to do which is why I started simple with Glocks.

Its more just a list of the parts used in the gun, frame made by, slide finished by, trigger type, sites made by, etc. etc.
Either way its looks real nice, hopefully its nice and tight for you and shoots like it looks.

Its more just a list of the parts used in the gun, frame made by, slide finished by, trigger type, sites made by, etc. etc.
Either way its looks real nice, hopefully its nice and tight for you and shoots like it looks.

Yeah but I really don't even know that. I pretty much said to Mike that its time for a 2011, here is a check, make it awesome, and call me when its finished.

Nice looking STI Jesse

Mike does nice work

Looks like
STI frame/slide
Dawson front fiber optic
KKM Bushing barrel
Hammer could be SVI/Nighthawk/C&S?
STI ambi safety
STI Grip safety
STI magwell

Nice looking STI Jesse

Mike does nice work

Looks like
STI frame/slide
Dawson front fiber optic
KKM Bushing barrel
STI ambi safety
STI Grip safety
STI magwell

Dam dude if you were closer to the OP I would ask you take it out and give us back the ole range report on it.

Thanks for reviewing and giving us some feedback. STI is certainly some nice stuff.

Since you mentioned it I will derail your thread jtischause .... what is your favorite glock you own?

Nice looking STI Jesse

Mike does nice work

Looks like
STI frame/slide
Dawson front fiber optic
KKM Bushing barrel
STI ambi safety
STI Grip safety
STI magwell

That sounds about right. Since I'm a newbie to the whole 1911 platform I didn't really have anything I really wanted other than 9mm and a good texture on the grip.

Back
Top Bottom