• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MWT Cold Turkey Match Goes Postal

It turned out to be a pretty good day. The rain was very light at the beginning, quit completely, and then the sun came out. Still a bit chilly.

It was a fun match. I hadn't shot IDPA in a few years, and I shot SSR for the first time ever. My reloads were pretty amusing, but I shot reasonably straight and had no procedurals. Thanks again to all the SO's.

Stage No. 6 was a bear. Ugh.

Fun match. The postal stages were really short, but still pretty fun. My favorite:

Last edited by a moderator:
COLD TURKEY 2010 - Match Results

The results are in! I'm waiting on some classifications before I submit the scores for the Postal Match but they will be in before the deadline in February. The following shooters have no IDPA number so if you want your scores submitted please let me know what your number is at: [email protected]

BIEHL, Alex
GUTMAN, Dimitry
HELYAR, Alix
MURRAY, Collin
O'HARA, Michael
OSTROWITZ, Steve
SCHACHER, Ross

If anyone does not want their score submitted to the postal match, please let me know... everyone other than the people listed above will have their scores submitted.

Attachments

• COLD TURKEY 2010 Results.pdf
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
  • COLD TURKEY 2010 Stage Details.pdf
    49.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Nice job getting out the scores John! Fun match - nice job Mike J. and crew. It started off pretty ugly- both weather and my shooting but got better towards the end! Awesome seeing some USPSA guys giving it a go- they did great!

Lots of fun today. Thanks to the MD and SO's for a great match!

And John, thanks for always getting the scores up so quickly. I'd give you a turkey sandwich if I had one [smile]

I'm sure you edited the video to make me appear to move slower!

Not needed [smile]

Damn procedurals.

WeedWacker, how did you embed video like that?

Dude that 3 seconds hurt... Looks the the square drill gave many a hard time...

iMovie there is a picture in picture feature. I was really looking for a top/bottom split but not available IFAIK.

The results are in! I'm waiting on some classifications before I submit the scores for the Postal Match but they will be in before the deadline in February. The following shooters have no IDPA number so if you want your scores submitted please let me know what your number is at: [email protected]

BIEHL, Alex
GUTMAN, Dimitry
HELYAR, Alix
MURRAY, Collin
O'HARA, Michael
OSTROWITZ, Steve
SCHACHER, Ross

If anyone does not want their score submitted to the postal match, please let me know... everyone other than the people listed above will have their scores submitted.

Greetings Shooters! I have put together the PRELIMINARY results for the Postal Stages only. Remember that Stages 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the club match are Stages 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Postal (respectively). I will have to compare the stage details between the two matches to catch any key-entry errors I made and reconcile the two matches. Also, before I can submit the Postal to IDPA we need to get some people classified, and, some people may or may not elect to join or renew their IDPA membership. In order for your scores to be submitted you have to have a current IDPA membership and be classified in the division you are shooting. The PRELIMINARY match results and PRELIMINARY stage details are posted below:

Attachments

• 2010 IDPA POSTAL - Preliminary Stage Details.pdf
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2010 IDPA POSTAL - Preliminary Results.pdf
    17 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom