Muslims and 'assault weapons'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadRussian

Army Veteran
The notions of banning Muslims from entering the US and banning 'Assault Weapons' are not all that different. They are both results of ignorance-based fear. The only thing both misinformed ideas accomplish is dividing and politicizing the population and having detrimental results on public safety.
For both, the pros, cons, retorts and statistics are fairly similar to each other.

1st before the shitstorm.

Anyways, selectively following the Constitution whenever it suits you is at the root of most of our issues in this country, imho.

Please read the Qur'an and Sunnah, then come back and discuss Islam. Until then, you have no freaking idea what you are talking about.

Please read the Qur'an and Sunnah, then come back and discuss Islam. Until then, you have no freaking idea what you are talking about.
The Bible has a TON of really f*cked up violent shit in it.

Yeah, that is true. But most don't act on it. Most Christians stopped killing each other and other religions because 'God Will's It' a long time ago.
Well there are something 1.5 billion Muslims so I'm pretty sure "most" aren't jihadists. Be careful treating all members of a particular group the same based on the actions of a minority...

The notions of banning Muslims from entering the US and banning 'Assault Weapons' are not all that different. They are both results of ignorance-based fear. The only thing both misinformed ideas accomplish is dividing and politicizing the population and having detrimental results on public safety.
For both, the pros, cons, retorts and statistics are fairly similar to each other.

far too many people like the idea of freedom but hate the reality of it

Well there are something 1.5 billion Muslims so I'm pretty sure "most" aren't jihadists. Be careful treating all members of a particular group the same based on the actions of a minority...

Kalash, I'm not saying that all Muslims are jihadists, far from it. My point was that Christians have a long history of religion based violence as well... but seem to have gotten over it. Now we just kill each other over land and resources, not what is said in a book.

Yeah, that is true. But most don't act on it. Most Christians stopped killing each other and other religions because 'God Will's It' a long time ago.

Robert Lewis Dear is the most recent counter example.

Was the immigration policy pre-1965 against the constitution ? I don't know why the republicans can't use this moment to change Fat Teddies '65 immigration act back and get away from this flood of third world scum(democrats) coming into our country. Why not ????

I will get back to this after my pizza, bbq chicken with bacon and halipinias. You realize bacon would be banned if this country was run by muslims?[smile]

I will get back to this after my pizza, bbq chicken with bacon and halipinias. You realize bacon would be banned if this country was run by muslims?[smile]
Is it from BostonShooter's super secret joint??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom