• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multi-State Class?

PeterGV

NES Member
I foolishly allowed my non-resident LTCs to lapse (well, except for MA which is always a "must" to renew as a non-resident each year).

I am now in the position that I'd like to get a Maine and Utah non-resident LTC again... and pick up whatever other states are reasonably possible.

Several years back, there were a LOT of classes where you did your training, they took your fingerprints, they took your picture... basically, did everything you needed except fill-out and mail the applications. They even offered them at Kittery Trading Post. I remember taking an excellent one down in MA somewhere. It wasn't annoying and checked all the necessary boxes.

Are classes like this still a thing, now that a lot of states (even Utah) have of gone to Constitutional Carry? I've looked and I can't many similar seminars. I *do* see one class offered at Boston Firearms... does anybody know anything about that one? Do they do whatever fingerprinting and such that you might need?

Thanks in advance for the help. It's been a while since I've looked into this...

I foolishly allowed my non-resident LTCs to lapse (well, except for MA which is always a "must" to renew as a non-resident each year).

I am now in the position that I'd like to get a Maine and Utah non-resident LTC again... and pick up whatever other states are reasonably possible.

Several years back, there were a LOT of classes where you did your training, they took your fingerprints, they took your picture... basically, did everything you needed except fill-out and mail the applications. They even offered them at Kittery Trading Post. I remember taking an excellent one down in MA somewhere. It wasn't annoying and checked all the necessary boxes.

Are classes like this still a thing, now that a lot of states (even Utah) have of gone to Constitutional Carry? I've looked and I can't many similar seminars. I *do* see one class offered at Boston Firearms... does anybody know anything about that one? Do they do whatever fingerprinting and such that you might need?

Thanks in advance for the help. It's been a while since I've looked into this...
Check Mass Firearms School: Utah Nonresident CCW Class | Firearms Training School

Ah! THANK you.

In fact, that's the EXACT CLASS I took in the past (now that I had the name of the school, I could search for it in my email). I took their class in November of 2013, and like I said, it was a good experience.

Thanks again! Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom