• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Muller Shooting Center, Ulm Germany

This is a dupe from some years ago and I recall that Juergan gave some insight into what this place was about. Super awesome range to say the least.

First time seeing that.

Really cool.

The Germans really add their own style to the shooting sports.

Apologies to Juergen for not seeing this place when he posted it.

Screw that... if I go to Germany I'm going to rent a Lambo and spend the entire time driving at high speed.

I guess this is one of those times, if you have to ask, your to poor to even to walk in that joint or buy a gun there.

Beautiful guns and facility though!!

I guess this is one of those times, if you have to ask, your to poor to even to walk in that joint or buy a gun there.

Beautiful guns and facility though!!

I do not think shooting sports are for the "commoners" in the EU. Was watching Anthony Bourdain tv show and he was in Austria. Got fully outfitted for hunting, and had a guide take him out. He had some really nice stuff they bought/rented, but complained that they blew their episode budget on the stuff. He had some nice deer stags in his sights, but could not shoot them because "it would cost 3000 EU, and he did not have the money for that".

How would you feel if you shot a buck here, and some game warden came by and wanted $4500????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom