• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MSP Black Hot

Bears stealing sneakers???? :D
The sneakers place was in Worcester, this was in Southboro with dogs in a wooded area…
BTW, initially Worcester police thought there was an abduction at the sneaker store. Wanted a responsible party to access the video cameras at the store. Was told someone could be there at 10-11 am and this was at 2 am. Strange response….makes one wonder.

My ex is a cop and one day chased some dude into the woods. Can’t remember why they were chasing him, but the chopper was brought in.

Guy was eventually found alive but hypothermic from wading through a swamp in winter. FLIR couldn’t find him because the water was so cold.

I looked at the email for trijicon as they were offering a free tenmile with a thermal scope purchase.
so I looked

I laughed.

Then I cried in poor.

As Garand Thumb says, air born thermals are like the eye of sauron. Don’t let it see you.

Good to keep a thermal hide and a wool blanket you can hang in a tree above you in the SHTF bag.

Back
Top Bottom