MSAR Aug..

Last edited:
MSAR has announced that it will soon begin start selling the E4 Again. Supposed to be improved. The most interesting news is that they will be selling a 300 AAC Blackout conversion barrel which would be a pretty sweet option. Switching between 223 and 300 AAC is just changing the barrel and we can use our pre-ban AR mags. I hope this works out.

http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=795.0

thanks for this! i heard this news 2nd hand around JAN, and I was wondering when it was going to be official.

Yes they did. Their customer service really was awful during their death spiral as well. I certainly hope they do fix these issues so people can be confident. My rifle developed the issue from the plastic mag catch but Rarworx replaced it with the steel version no problem. It is my favorite rifle to shoot.

Didn't they have quality issues? Are those solved?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ratworx just emailed me. They say they still have no official news from MSAR. They also said that they will also be selling AUG's.

I also heard a rumor that Ratworx will also carry the Tavor. Sweet bull pup.

Ratworx just emailed me. They say they still have no official news from MSAR. They also said that they will also be selling AUG's.

223/556 takes AR mags. It is Israeli designed and used by them and some other countries as well. It will be made in the US by Daley Defense for sale in Q3 or early Q4. I just hope the price isn't scary high. It reminds me of a cross between an AUG and an AK. It looks like it has an AK like bolt and piston setup.

tavor.jpg

What cals? what type of mags do those take?

Last edited:
lots of nice setups coming out soon. I knew about the Tavor when the Israelis picked them up a while back, I didnt expect them to hit the US market, though.

Super cool seeing the AUG, MASR E4 return plus the Tavor. Hopefully it will drag the price of the SCAR-H down with it.

MSAR put up a price list on their website.

Rifle MSRP $1980
300 Blackout Barrel Group $575 at MSRP.

Looks like they will be selling all of the parts seperately as well , good idea actually.

linky to price list

I like the blackout barrel, but I'm so pissed off at MSAR I don't know if I want to give them any more of my money. Ever.

they haven't burned me, yet. But I haven't dealt with them directly before. I do remember when they were sinking, though.

MSAR put up a price list on their website.

Rifle MSRP $1980
300 Blackout Barrel Group $575 at MSRP.

Looks like they will be selling all of the parts seperately as well , good idea actually.

linky to price list

Can't wait for them. The E4 has been something I've been waiting for a while now. Hopefully these new versions are fixed and not like the last generation.

Further Developments regarding the AUG 3. Ratworx is taking pre orders for the first batch of Styer Augs, $1999, and the first ones come with FNH hammer forged barrels. Due to ship the 3rd week of August. Of course, since it uses Styer mags (no USGI Mags), it isn't all that helpful for us Ma**h***s...

link

Last edited:
I had older model. Worst gun i have ever owned let alone fired. Hopefully this version will fix the problems.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Is there a market for Steyr USR in MA? I may need to fund the purchase of an A3...

Older model of what?
I'd guess Neverknowsbest didn't read the thread to the end, and had an MSAR clone? If so, condolences.

Looks like the new AUG A3 prices have dropped again, maybe I need to round up my old pre-ban magazines and a Steyr USR to list in the classifieds, see if I can fund the purchase of an A3 with my old ban-compliant collectables?

I'm still waiting for that 300 AAC blackout conversion to be more than just vaporware. I suspect it'll be a longer-lived rumor than Duke Nukem Forever.

Back
Top Bottom