Moving within Mass

If I move from a green town to a red town, does that mean they can/will take away my ltc-a, or is it valid until it expires then the PC can deny or renew the ltc-a?

Thanks!!

IA that issued it "owns" it until it expires. Renewal is a whole new ballgame regardless of where you live at that time.

I was worried about the same thing because my wife and I will be moving to a different town in MA soon. Luckily one of my best friends has already moved to that town and said they reissued his class A without a problem.

Moved from green to red; no problems yet. I'm really dreading when I need to renew in a few years though.

IA that issued it "owns" it until it expires. Renewal is a whole new ballgame regardless of where you live at that time.
So...my FID is still the "property" of Dracut PD, even though I now live in North Reading and notified both departments of my change of residence, by certified mail, using the state form given to me by the North Reading LO?

Sometimes you have to for one reason or another.

I might be moving to Worcester soon, and I'd love to see the look on the chief's face when he opens my letter: "I'm moving to your town with an LTC-A unrestricted and a Machine Gun License. They don't expire until 2018. Have a good one"

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes you have to for one reason or another.

I might be moving to Worcester soon, and I'd love to see the look on the chief's face when he opens my letter: "I'm moving to your town with an LTC-A unrestricted and a Machine Gun License. They don't expire until 2018. Have a good one"

I could be wrong but I thought I saw on another post that Worcester is now issuing ltc's unrestricted.

Back
Top Bottom