• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moscow School Shooting

what the hell is that magic stick? thats some recoil!

I thought this was a strange response
Putin, who says young Russians are suffering from a moral vacuum left by the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, said the attack might have been avoided with better cultural education.

Originally Posted by Pilgrim
and the Russians say they can keep the Olympics safe.

random event, this isn't like beslan round two. just some kid pissed off who wasted some folks, wasn't even in it trying to break cho's record. i don't understand your statement.

I thought it was a blanket statement on Russian ineptitude. May, or may not apply here. I'm fine with it.

Yes they can!!! You mean you don't trust these guys? [rofl]

"Well Pavel, since you were the last person into the briefing, you get to deploy the magic stick"
"Phew, I thought they were gonna be mad and make me ride in the bus, those guys in the bus are chumps" Pavel thought smugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hostages, shmostages... Life is cheap in motherland. And yes, russians are unable to provide safety for Olympics.

Last edited:
The incident began around noon when the attacker cocked a gun at a guard who tried to stop him entering the school, the federal Investigative Committee said.

that's is some serious gun cocking ... may be they should ban cocking guns?

It said the guard had managed to press an alarm button, bringing police to the school.
... and before passing out with pants full of crap

Cocking guns is probably one step above hard block

Last edited:
Yes they can!!! You mean you don't trust these guys? [rofl]

I would say I really want one of those whatever it was that blew up, but my dumb ass would probably blow myself up. Pretty sure those aren;t intended for recreational use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom