MORE COWBELL

colt_fan

NES Member
Another Swiss K31 complete with cowbell and name tag to add to the collection.

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

That is one wicked nice K31, the one I have the stock is extremely beat up on. Mine also came with a name tag and I actually found out the guys address [shocked]. Many congratulations on the pickup.

Evan 9201, 7.5x55 swiss is about the same price as .303. I believe I pay 14.00 a box, which isn't to bad considering it is new production.

That is one wicked nice K31, the one I have the stock is extremely beat up on. Mine also came with a name tag and I actually found out the guys address [shocked]. Many congratulations on the pickup.

Evan 9201, 7.5x55 swiss is about the same price as .303. I believe I pay 14.00 a box, which isn't to bad considering it is new production.

i wasnt really sure about the price on swiss ammo just heard it was pricey,i collect enfields and the price that you listed is about right. i plan to get a reloading set up to help support my habit.

How did you find the prior owner's address? I've been interested in doing some research on mine.

If you have a name tag you can just do what I did. Which is go to swiss rifles forum, I just posted the info I had written on my tag and they told me that there was a match in the phone books. Or they will tell you what to do if you want to do it yourself.

How many rounds per box? The GP11 surplus goes for about $30.00 for a package of 60. It's supposed to be very good ammunition, but it's becoming increasingly rare.

How many rounds per box? The GP11 surplus goes for about $30.00 for a package of 60. It's supposed to be very good ammunition, but it's becoming increasingly rare.

That is for a 20 round box of PRVI partisan I checked and I am paying 13.75 a box. I always kept my eyes open for surplus but unfortunately I could never find any.

i wasnt really sure about the price on swiss ammo just heard it was pricey,i collect enfields and the price that you listed is about right. i plan to get a reloading set up to help support my habit.

Reloading is definitely worth the money, I have a reloading setup and dies for a bunch of milsurp calibers. Unfortunately the only set of dies I have yet to use are 30/06, I just havent gotten the bullets and brass to reload the other calibers.

Back
Top Bottom