• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More CNN Fake news- "History of the AR-15"

wow. They're really doubling, tripling down aren't they?

The Shadow Government is really showing their ownership of CNN now. <tinfoil>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I made it right up until they started talking about how the AR was designed to fire a s-ton of unaimed fire to kill enemies in Vietnam.

This sounds like something you'd hear from the Comic Book guy on The Simpsons. Just basically spouting out their asses.

I love the description of the parts.

QLDchNX.jpg

It is no longer a flash hider, it's a "smaller- faster bullet, and I don't see a "rail" on the handguard either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I made it right up until they started talking about how the AR was designed to fire a s-ton of unaimed fire to kill enemies in Vietnam.

This sounds like something you'd hear from the Comic Book guy on The Simpsons. Just basically spouting out their asses.

The entire article is a clever twisting of the truth in support of the antis' obvious goal, to ban semi-autos altogether and leave us with revolvers and bolt action rifles. For now.

Like a number of other points in the article there is a grain of twisted truth in the assertion about "unaimed fire" in that the round is significantly smaller and lighter allowing an infantryman to carry more of them compared to say a 7.62 NATO round. That was a selling point of the platform.

I know from my own moonbat relatives that their trigger words are "assault weapon" and "ghost gun" but the antis really do have a boner for this rifle.

Archive link for the fearful: How an 'ugly,' unwanted weapon became the most popular rifle in Ameri…
...and pumped bullets on a crowd of children with his AK-47 rifle, a semi-automatic version that had been imported from China.
That would make it _not_ an AK-47--probably a semi-auto Type 56 variant, but let's not let the facts get in the way of using a media-friendly term to dramatize a story. The deaths of five children is so awful, had the killer used a BIC® pen it would have been equally tragic.

While that image Is funny. This is more laughable..

"Colt was more successful in its efforts, and in 1962, Congress authorized an initial purchase of 8,500 AR-15s for testing. The fully automatic version--capable of being set to semi-automatic--was given a new name for military use: the M-16."

"...and for years they lie in wait until the expiration of the assault weapons ban, which was heroically passed under the administration of former President Clinton #Resist #Whatwentwrong #Blahblahblah, and suddenly, as if fulfilling their designed purpose, started raining fire on unsuspecting people everywhere. The owners, who were mere pawns, were powerless to overcome the evil will of these Black Rifles of Death."

Okay, maybe this line wasn't in the article, but I am sure the sentiment is the same. :p

Yep, my M16 had a 3 position selector, safe, semi, and full auto. I had all the evil ad ons, pistol grip, 30 round magazine and a flash suppressor. I don't know how I slept at night with this thing around.

"Gun ownership is on the decline" Oh Really? Is that why more licenses are being issued, and at least in America more pro-gun laws were passed in recent years (like campus carry in GA or NH CC.) If we were in decline so bad why did my Alma-mater have a brand new firearms club for college kids. Or why do I see more people my age at the range? Seriously F*UCK YOU CNN.

I don’t care about all the lies in this article.

CNN will suffer the law of unintended consequences due to this report...

Any lay person with even the slightest interest in guns will feel compelled to go out and buy an AR as a result of this sensational story.

CNN tried to demonize this rifle but any young man would end up a black rifle owner after reading this.

I don’t care about all the lies in this article.

CNN will suffer the law of unintended consequences due to this report...

Any lay person with even the slightest interest in guns will feel compelled to go out and buy an AR as a result of this sensational story.

CNN tried to demonize this rifle but any young man would end up a black rifle owner after reading this.
Are you sure you have met a male millennial?

I stopped reading this trash when it mentioned veteran rifleman look down on the AR-15 because it was made of stamped steel parts?
Think they might be talking about an AK there.

Best thing folks can do is to take someone to the range and have them shoot an AR

A previous GF was terrified of guns......took her to the range and by the end I had to pry the AR out of her hands......by far her favorite......I created a monster

regardless......education and experience are the most effective counter to liberal lies.....
Exactly, correct. I try tirelessly to get any thoughtful person I can to the range and teach them. I have them fire a Ruger .22 handgun 1st. Then S&W M&P AR15-22. Then, if they show appropriate maturity, Glock19 & AR15. By the end, they are absolutely hooked. Trap and Skeet are also addictive. Leads to Duck and Pheasant hunting adventures, that they hopefully with share with their children some day (again, passing on our 2A right and gift from our Forefathers). Also, try to get as many as you can to get their Conceal Carry L. The more of us the better!!!!

Back
Top Bottom