Moment white Texas boy, 9, storms over to home of black neighbors and cracks WHIP on door while looking for their daughter, 9: Gun Fired

That clip is a great example of keeping your cool 98% of the time and nearly paying for the 2% of the time you don't remain the bigger person.

White guy was a dick, you had two videos of the damage. He doesn't want to handle it like an adult, walk away and call the cops. No reason to get shot by some pussy while trying to see who has the bigger peepee.

Moment white Texas boy, 9, storms over to home of black neighbors and cracks WHIP on door while looking for their daughter, 9: Boy's dad was later arrested 'for firing gun' during confrontation with victims' parents​

• Carissa Nash filmed the white boy whipping her front door Friday
  • The youngster was searching for her daughter, but it's unclear why
  • He allegedly damaged the family's Audi after being sent away
  • Nash's husband confronted his dad, who allegedly discharged his gun
  • Boy's dad, named as Brian Brunson, has now been arrested

A nine year-old white boy was filmed storming over to his black neighbors' house and cracking a whip on their door while trying to find their nine year-old daughter.

Shocking footage shows the unnamed child cracking the weapon on Dee and Carissa Nash's front door just outside of Dallas Friday, allegedly in search of the couple's young daughter.

The clip shows mom Carissa answering the door to confront the child, who she says was upset with and planned to attack her daughter.

'Little boy, you better get your a** up and off my porch before I call the police, beating on my door like this!,' Carissa can be heard saying in the video. 'I will call the police - you need to leave. Don’t you ever beat on my G*ddamn like that - go!'

It is unclear why the boy was searching for Carissa's daughter, who she hasn't named, and what he planned to do to the little girl if he did manage to find her.

Continues...
Jesus, the comments. I'll save you the headache...it's Trump, Trump supporters, and Republicans faults. Insane.

If he was a little older he could have been an Abolitionist like John Brown...

1652734868650.png

Back
Top Bottom