Missouri law being passed: If you home school, your home is now considered a school and you can't own guns

Just heard about this on the David Webb show.
Trying to get more information.

Damn. Just damn. Gotta get that post in first, huh? LOL

Some guy on the radio just said there is a comet that will take out the earth. More details to follow later, I guess. Kiss your friends and loved-ones. In before everyone else!

(Later)

Comet to arrive in about 40,000 years.

Damn. Just damn. Gotta get that post in first, huh? LOL

Some guy on the radio just said there is a comet that will take out the earth. More details to follow later, I guess. Kiss your friends and loved-ones. In before everyone else!

(Later)

Comet to arrive in about 40,000 years.
Next breaking news. Scientists find way for humans to live for 50K years, but scrap plans because everyone will just die from the comet anyway :)

Won't stand- next thing you know an apartment complex is gun free because little Joey is being taught flat earth in geometry up on the 3rd floor by Cousin-Uncle Cleetus.

That's gonna violate some 2a rights.

Ya, not gonna fly. They would have to make it illegal to have guns if you have children. And that certainly won't by fly.
No kidding.....having a gun is just about mandatory if you have kids, to protect them in today's screwed up society.

I can't imagine this passing at all and yes, MO is a 2A "sanctuary state" (according to the US Constitution, every state is). This will fly in the face of the sign that's on our school district here where there are large signs on all the entrance doors essentially warning that there are armed employees inside this school. Think twice about entering to do harm to our staff and students.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom