Military History Book Karma WINNERS PICKED, more books to come....

Id like to offer up a Karma to the Mil-Surp/NES community and perhaps maybe an idea we could keep going for those that still do "paper" books

I have a pair of books I will offer up to two winners picked at random in about 2-3 weeks. Members must be GREEN. Shipping will be paid by me.

In addition for those that still read paper books maybe we could get a NES Mil-Surp book KARMA club going? I buy books, read them once or twice and then they just sit.... So, from now on after finishing a book I will put my NES user name **DRB** on the inside cover and offer up a Karma in the Mil-Surp forums. I am giving these books to the winner and they are free to do as they please, but perhaps the winner could return the Karma by placing his/her user name next in line on the inside cover and passing it on? Just an idea

OK, the details

Book 1: The Nazis A Warning From History By Laurence Ress ISBN 978-1-56584-551-0 A interesting overview on the inner workings and background of the nazi party and Hitlers rise to power written alongside a tv documentry series

Book 2 The Winter War Russia's Invasion of Finland 1939-1940 By Robert Edwards ISBN 978-1-60598-056-0 A detailed history of a war that I never knew about! A very in depth book with maps and detailed background on the lead up and results of the Winter War. READER CAUTION: IF YOU DONT OWN A FINN NAGANT AT THE START OF THIS BOOK YOU MAY OWN 2 OR 3 BY THE TIME YOU ARE FINISHED! ( I do [smile] )

Please post "IN" and which book number you would like to be considered "IN" for. You CAN enter for both, but can only receive one.

Know your History, read a book!

Last edited:
In for book 2 please and would definitely pass it on once I finished it. great idea to move the books around our collectors community.

Sorry for the delay everyone, between being away for work a sick as a dog for the last week ( no really I have NEVER had the flu this bad ) I forgot about some unfinished business here on NES....

courtesy of Random.org our two winners are #6 and #11 PM's on the way for address info

drb

In,,,,,im just begining my old school books for my milsurp info. Im also open to any top books to get.
I have the cape publishing book on M1 Carbines, a book about MN name escapes me and wanting more

Back
Top Bottom