Mil Surplus Collectors????? Memorabilia/Collectables

Here is Otto and Karl c. 1911. I have a picture of Karl in his Imperial uniform and Gew98 bayonet, but haven't seen it for at least 5 years. It may turn up in the basement purge this year.

MS

Also missing is a squad photo of my grandfather and three comrades as bicycle troops, with three M89 Danish Krags and a machine gun. I really want to find these two.

Last edited:
I have a lot of Nazi memorabilia from my grandfather's escapades in Patton's 3rd Army. Lots of armbands, a cap, a K98 bayonet (I believe), and some era stuff such as stamps, coins, and pins. I can post photos if anyone is interested.

Post away

OK
DSCF0031_zps263f0198.jpg

Last edited:
My Grandfather was a pilot in the Army Airforces, 446th BG heavy (The Vultures) out of Bungay, England. He flew the B-24's "Bangin' Lulu" and later the "Red Ass". The Red Ass has survived and is at the Pima Air and Space museum in Pima, Arizona. At the end of the war the name Red Ass was seen as politically incorrect, so it was re-named the "Bungay Buckaroo". He was only 19 years old when he flew his first mission over Germany.

Red Ass
b24j.jpg

sc007fb82f-1-1.jpg

Bangin' Lulu
sc00d52123.jpg

Bombs Away
sc00017483.jpg

Ruins of Cologne
sc00d69030.jpg

Remagen Bridge
sc0134e556.jpg

sc0136d724.jpg

Formation
sc013424a6.jpg

Mission Map
sc0137daa8.jpg

My Grandfather was a pilot in the Army Airforces, 446th BG heavy (The Vultures) out of Bungay, England. He flew the B-24's "Bangin' Lulu" and later the "Red Ass". The Red Ass has survived and is at the Pima Air and Space museum in Pima, Arizona. At the end of the war the name Red Ass was seen as politically incorrect, so it was re-named the "Bungay Buckaroo". He was only 19 years old when he flew his first mission over Germany.

Red Ass
b24j.jpg

sc007fb82f-1-1.jpg

Bangin' Lulu
sc00d52123.jpg

Bombs Away
sc00017483.jpg

Ruins of Cologne
sc00d69030.jpg

Remagen Bridge
sc0134e556.jpg

sc0136d724.jpg

Formation
sc013424a6.jpg

Mission Map
sc0137daa8.jpg

Thanks for sharing... you have a great family collection

I have an unmarked Finnish army tunic and pants from the 1960s, an Unteroffizier Bundeswehr tunic from the 1st Panzer Division, a bunch of Finnish Air Force insignia, my M91/30 and No. 1 MkIII*, and a broken Molnija pocketwatch.

bracelet_zps5aab5007.jpg

This is a bracelet my dad made for his cousin Emelia.
It's heavy gauge aluminum. Obviously good quality. Still shines. A decent commodity at the time I imagine for Germany.

Inscibed on the back :Made from Junkers 88 shot down in Iceland.
On the front : Emelia

He was stationed there for a spell.

The original Walther Legend on the slide was almost buffed off but you can still read it. It also came with three magazines two war time and one Walter marked post war. Lots old X'ed out eagles but not the same as military eagles. Really liked this one.
WHP0005z_zps21953330.jpg

Theres some really cool things here. love the trench art too. gotta get my hands on some of those sometime. Ive got a few items from WWII. Ill try and post some pictures of them later today.

Here's a cool 8 day cockpit clock I found. Not sure what it came out of. They were installed in many different military aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom