Mikael Kalishikov

Flown to cardiology hospital this morning. I had fun with with my Romanian Ak style rifle on Friday.

93 years old. Not sure if I care or I do , but he built a hell of a rifle.

yeah, i saw this on some other site. one of the comments was: ''i hope that SOB dies, because he doesn't deserve to live after he created that most evil rifle of all times that killed more innocent people that any other weapon known to men'.

i don't know about 'innocent' part and 'any other weapon'.
if you ask me i'd say bladed weapons killed more men than any other weapon in the world.
but what do you expect from libtards.

i hope he gets better.

An AK is no different that a Winchester or a spear in that regard. It's an inanimate tool. The user is responsible for its actions of course , not the tool.

Unless its a magic thing , like that ring in Middle Earth.

I'm a Cold War Baby. The enemy in my National Guard days was the USSR. But the USSR is gone , my America is too. I have no more animosity to Russia than I do to England or France - changes from day to day. And I find Russian women around here at least to be fairly hot , in a Klingon sort of alien way.

I don't know how or why people still blame firearms...we sell 350hp mustangs to inexperienced drivers causing more death and injury than legally owned firearms...but that is okay. By the way fubar, you're right some Russian chicks have a Klingon sort of look about them. [grin]

Just my 0.02 cents.

..we sell 350hp mustangs to inexperienced drivers causing more death and injury than legally owned firearms...but that is okay.
Not good to compare firearms to cars. Not good when they do it, not good when we do it. They write lots and lots of restrictive laws on young, inexperienced drivers.

Unless you want junior firearms operators licenses until 25, registration, insurance, and higher insurance premiums to pay for the inexperienced shooters' damages until your had your license 6 years, 0 alcohol tolerance, restrictions placed upon with whom and when you can shoot...

Well first of all why don't you have your own subscription? If you are anti-NRA seems kinda hypocritical to be reading their magazine.

Why not tell him the truth? You thought you were getting a complimentary copy as some kind of promotion and then realized it was mistakenly sent to you. Apologize and that's it.

Then put your check in the mail and get your own subscription.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't everybody look at the mailing label when they get something that they're not expecting? LOL

Anyway how is it that it looks that "used".... gun pr0n?

Put a ummmm, sticky, on it saying it was sent to the wrong house... or just shove it in his mailbox.

get well, mikhail! don't you go checking out on us!!!!!!!!!

some of the best people i ever have met i have met via the rifle of this man's creation. i am eternally grateful.

I hope he doesn't pass away yet, I still don't have any form of AK and I'm afraid prices will go through the roof if the inventor. Here is to you Mikail for a fast recovery!

Charles.

my guess is that his design has free'd more people than it has hurt. Maybe not by much, but im thinking empowered freedom fighters, no matter who they are... are a good thing.

Hope he recovers quickly, I view him in the same light as I do Saint John Moses Browning.

+1 Brilliant man! I too hope for his recovery.

You know your pretty hardcore when you make it to 93 in Russia!

He's always been well respected there and thus well taken care of.

An AK is no different that a Winchester or a spear in that regard. It's an inanimate tool. The user is responsible for its actions of course , not the tool.

Unless its a magic thing , like that ring in Middle Earth.

I'm a Cold War Baby. The enemy in my National Guard days was the USSR. But the USSR is gone , my America is too. I have no more animosity to Russia than I do to England or France - changes from day to day. And I find Russian women around here at least to be fairly hot , in a Klingon sort of alien way.
AMEN to that entire statement, every word!!!

Back
Top Bottom