Midwest 10% off AND FREE ground shipping

Correction, my mistake it's Midwest Industries, Inc.

Place ANY size order on Friday 11-26-10 to receive 10% off AND FREE ground shipping to the lower 48 states! ONE DAY ONLY!!!

EVERY ORDER PLACED ONLINE WILL RECEIVE THIS DISCOUNT! NO CODE NECESSARY!
Please note: the discount will be processed OFFLINE. Midwest Industries will confirm all orders with the discount when we return from the holiday weekend on Monday, November 29th.

Be sure to check out our website for all of the new products we've added to our product line on many different platforms!

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

From all of us at Midwest Industries, Inc.

Last edited:
Any indication that this will apply to "discount customers" (none of their other discounts do) such as LE, Mil, or C&R FFLs who have registered with them?

Is this for midwayusa.com or midwestindustriesinc.com???

The body of your post says Midwest Industries, which seems to be a different company than Midway.

Is this for midwayusa.com or midwestindustriesinc.com???

The body of your post says Midwest Industries, which seems to be a different company than Midway.

I was confused by the same thing.

Got me wondering too. Midway USA is usually pretty good at emailing their regular customers with any promotions. I haven't gotten any such notice yet. I went to both Midwest and Midway's web page but didn't see anything. Is there a link to this special?

Back
Top Bottom