Middleborough police respond to report of active shooter along Route 28

Yes, that happened quite a few years ago, but Ocean spray stills claims it.
Well that's because Ocean Spray is pretty much the only one that pays for advertising and promotes their products. I used to listen to growers in local watering holes, the co-op's vs independents. Co-op guy's saying they should get more $ per barrel because of promotion costs and such. Of course I never met a cranberry grower that made any money... ;)

Well that's because Ocean Spray is pretty much the only one that pays for advertising and promotes their products. I used to listen to growers in local watering holes, the co-op's vs independents. Co-op guy's saying they should get more $ per barrel because of promotion costs and such. Of course I never met a cranberry grower that made any money... ;)
The growers need to branch out and grow Vodka also! Nothing beats a Cape Codda.

The growers need to branch out and grow Vodka also! Nothing beats a Cape Codda.
Smithsonian Photo Contest: A vodka-bottle "tree" in Cape Cod

04.jpg

In years past growers made tons of money. Several of my family members made plenty. My uncle had a dry pick. for fresh fruit, 35 acre bog. More of a big hobby than anything, since he owned a home heating fuel and gas and oil system installation co. Berries made him several hundred thousand $ a year, then sold the bog that he made, about 25 years later, for around 1 million $.

Back
Top Bottom