Michael De bethencourt at GOAL!

JGreen

NES Member
Centrally locatated to several GREAT gun clubs
I am pleased to announce that Michael De bethencourt will be teaching the following courses at GOAL over June and July. http://www.snubtraining.com/

Defensive Knife 6pm-9:30pm 6/16/09 $50 $95

Firearm Retention & Disarming 6pm-9:30pm 6/25/09 $50 $95

Art of the Kuboton 6pm-9:30pm 6/30/09 $50 $95

Snub Gun Fighting-Winning Tactics from Real Gun Battles with Instructor Michael DeBethencourt 6pm-9pm 7/09/09 $50 $95

Tuition is $50 for GOAL members and $95 for non-members.

Please call the GOAL Office at 508-393-5333 to register. Any staffer can register you. Seating is limited.

If you want to enjoy the talents of Michael deBethencourt and shoot also, Neshooters is offering both of his snubbie courses on July 11 and 12 at Westford, MA
Please note that Michael has offered his version of an economic stimulus with a significantly reduced course prices

I am pleased to announce that Michael De bethencourt will be teaching the following courses at GOAL over June and July. http://www.snubtraining.com/

Defensive Knife 6pm-9:30pm 6/16/09 $50 $95

Firearm Retention & Disarming 6pm-9:30pm 6/25/09 $50 $95

Art of the Kuboton 6pm-9:30pm 6/30/09 $50 $95

Snub Gun Fighting-Winning Tactics from Real Gun Battles with Instructor Michael DeBethencourt 6pm-9pm 7/09/09 $50 $95

Tuition is $50 for GOAL members and $95 for non-members.

Please call the GOAL Office at 508-393-5333 to register. Any staffer can register you. Seating is limited.

Are the defensive knife and/or the firearm retention courses theory focused or "practice" focused, or is there a mix of both?

thanks

Signed up for defensive knife, if I like it I'll sign up for the firearms retention!

Excited for the class!!!

Have had the opportunity of taking a few classes with Mike and knowing him for a few years. Great guy and a really fun instructor, his classes are always engaging, to the point, and realistic. Highly recommended!

I took the Firearm Retention & Disarming course last night and thought it was well worth the cost. If you carry, you need to take this course! Last year I took the Art of the Kuboton and enjoyed that class also. Michael is a very entertaining and "dynamic" instructor and there is plenty of "hands on" instruction.

If you are a GOAL member, the cost of his courses are heavily discounted. If you are not a GOAL member, I recommend you join if you have thoughts of taking any of his courses.

I took the Firearm Retention & Disarming course last night and thought it was well worth the cost. If you carry, you need to take this course! Last year I took the Art of the Kuboton and enjoyed that class also. Michael is a very entertaining and "dynamic" instructor and there is plenty of "hands on" instruction.

If you are a GOAL member, the cost of his courses are heavily discounted. If you are not a GOAL member, I recommend you join if you have thoughts of taking any of his courses.

+1
Michael's folding knife course is great as well. Remember one thing though; don't play with Bobo! [smile]

+1
Michael's folding knife course is great as well. Remember one thing though; don't play with Bobo! [smile]

haha, or if you want to, BRING A CUP!

In all seriousness, de Bethencourt is a fantastic teacher and his "one button" approach is something that you can pull off under stress.

Last edited:
Anyone know the schedule this weekend at WSC? I am a member and was planning on going to the pistol and rifle ranges on Sunday but are they going to be shut down?

deBethencourt class postponed

Michael's class has been postponed due to his work schedule.
I will be posting the new schedule as soon as it is finalized

The outdoor ranges at WSC will be open

Michael's class has been postponed due to his work schedule.
I will be posting the new schedule as soon as it is finalized

The outdoor ranges at WSC will be open

Jim: If Ken is around he should probably update the WSC website calendar. I know I usually check it before I head over to make sure something isn't going on at the clubhouse/ranges.

Back
Top Bottom