MI - Man Shoots Intruder While On Phone With 911

An emergency dispatcher in West Michigan listened in when a man called to report an intruder in his house and then opened fire.

>snip<

Police say it started when a burglar rang the man's doorbell, but the homeowner then heard footsteps outside his bedroom door so he called 911.

The intruder tried to get into the room.....

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/intruder-1384693-say-called.html

The tense moments when a 34-year-old Mecosta County man awoke in the night to an intruder in his home and then shot the man three times were captured in the recording of a 911 call.

>snip<

Listen to the recorded 911 call the homeowner made to police just moments before firing four shots from a .12-gauge shotgun inside the Northland Drive home near Paris. The shots can be heard on the recording.....

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2010/12/listen_to_911_call_of_mecosta.html

The interview with the perp = [rofl2]

Last edited by a moderator:
"But the injured suspect, Allen Tisron, recovering at Spectrum Health Butterworth hospital after being shot in the hand, buttocks and side, called the homeowner "trigger happy." Trisron claimed to be drunk when it happened and said he could not remember much of the incident."

How dare you shoot at ME when I'm trying to break and enter/buglarize YOUR house during the night!

IMHO.. If the guy WAS trigger happy, then the perp wouldn't be joinging us for breakfast.

DId you catch the part where he says "I think he shot me outside then dragged me back in the house?" !!!

He should have put one in his frack'n head!

9104837-large.jpg

"I don't think you can shoot someone who is unarmed," said Tisron, who has a long criminal record and got off parole in October from a third-offense drunken driving conviction. "I was probably there asking for a ride.
He believes he "went to knock on the door and nobody answers and all the sudden somebody starts blasting."
Tisron did not think he was inside the home when the shots were fired, but Mecosta County sheriff's detectives said he was in the home's hallway after breaking a back door's glass to gain entry about 12:30 a.m.

Jaklevic does not plan to pursue any charges against the homeowner, who was sleeping when he heard someone first ring the doorbell, then start to break in to his dark home.
"I don't see any shape or form where this (resident) did anything wrong," Jaklevic said.

The resident was the victim of a burglary about three weeks earlier and, since then, had installed an alarm system. Police are investigating whether the injured suspect also committed the earlier break-in.

Last edited:
How dare you shoot at ME when I'm trying to break and enter/buglarize YOUR house during the night!

Drunken idiots forcing/attempting to force their way into the wrong house cause a lot of SD shootings, and rightfully so.

In my state (FL) you have an unlimited green light on unlawful intruders in the home, armed or not.
Same as Ohio.

The legal presumption is that an intruder is there to do severe injury or death. The DA has to prove you were not justified in using deadly force.

Back
Top Bottom