MG42 Exploded Parts Diagram

Anyone have a link for where I can find one? My mobile Google-fu seems to be uncharacteristically weak. (No we did not get something for the New Acquisitions thread)

Brilliant design. When I was a kid in school the MG42 was part of the curriculum study for the feed system as adapted to the M60. The bolt and op-rod from the Fg42 was also incorporated for the study plan.

Last edited:
common Nicole, this is the second time you make everyone quiver with anticipation of some super awesome project and then just let everyone hang. First it was the hair sticks with firing pins, now it's tanks and MG42 ... FOR THE LOVE OF GD AND St. JMB, PLEASE TELL US WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT!!!

common Nicole, this is the second time you make everyone quiver with anticipation of some super awesome project and then just let everyone hang. First it was the hair sticks with firing pins, now it's tanks and MG42 ... FOR THE LOVE OF GD AND St. JMB, PLEASE TELL US WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT!!!

How about a trade? You build a T53 out of wheelbarrows, bicycles, and anything mentioned by name in "One Piece At A Time" and I will tell before the project is done.

How about a jeep with a tank tread kit and armor plate.....
muje3e6y.jpg

View attachment 75369

Maybe Juergen can translate for you? [wink]

PSHA! english is a germanic language, most of our words and half of our grammar are related to german...

1) Waffle house (must be a Belgian version)
1a) stabs your deckel (keep this part away from Adam, and me! i don't want my deckel stabbed)
1b) raw silk neck wrap (keep you warm on those brisk NH days.....)
2) zwei be in, 'cause if your zwei be out, you get kicked out of the waffle house
3) d***el
4) Hitler's favorite cocktail made from Patron and Goldschalger
5) if your boden gets stuck in this part, it will get puffy....
5a) this is a misprint
6) kevin FEDERline's favorite piece (i think he's brittney spears' baby daddy...)
7) receiver
8) a few MIT nerds who now work for NASA were drunk driving on the autobahn and they had some patron, and decided to make yogurt shots.....
you'd think geniuses would be able to come up with only great ideas... not so much (goddamn those germans love tequila...)
9) cigarette rolling paper dispenser, VERY handy in the trenches....
10) goldschalger tap holder
11) goldschlager tap
12) australian chicks = hot
13) austrian chicks, not so much
14) austrian chicks are strange
15) austrian chicks don't shave...... anywhere
16) trolling rolly bit
17) up against the wall and spread 'em (austrian chick)
18) cigarette lighter (goes well with the paper dispenser #9)
19) another typo, too much Patron.....
20) if all the tequila and the weiner schnitzel make you gassy, this will douche that right out for ya....
21) ruck-sack mount with beer coozie (austrian beer or schlitz only)
22) some guy named Griff invented this non-lethal knuckle duster it came in very handy at Woodstock and Van Halen concerts.....
23) bolt trigger with limitation, whatever TF that means.....
24) "submit lever" google translate is getting kinky.... daddy likey......
25) Aus Rucker, Ursula Rucker's father.....
26) there is no part 26, it's a conspiracy..... infowars has a half dozen videos about "part 26"
27) sight... duh.....
28) shitty fake rap-metal band.....

Back
Top Bottom