MFS open today?

anyone know if mass firearms school lost power? tried calling them and no answer.

wanted to head over there this afternoon

Not sure bout them in particular, but the whole town of Holliston is now about 25% power outage, so I guess that is likely why no answer.

Last edited:
Called and they still havent gotten my scar back from this gunsmith, and this is the second week, after they got it on the 25th of jan,

Its just a simple muzzle pinning..

Called and they still havent gotten my scar back from this gunsmith, and this is the second week, after they got it on the 25th of jan,

Maybe someones taking it for a test drive [wink] I think a lot of regions lost power out that way last night.

I had an ak shipped to them that needed gunsmithing. Took around 2-3weeks after it arrived. And it was just a simple muzzle break pin n weld as well. I'm pretty sure they don't do it onsite and actually have an outside gunsmith do the work which causes the delays. My last gun I had shipped and massified I went through Greg at GFA and he did the smith work the same day he received it although it was about double the price of MFS.

I am not happy to hear about this or any other delay on this stuff. I will make some calls right now to get this moving.

We actually have our own backup electrical system...I hated the idea of depending on others to keep the doors open.

steve

I am not happy to hear about this or any other delay on this stuff. I will make some calls right now to get this moving.

We actually have our own backup electrical system...I hated the idea of depending on others to keep the doors open.

steve
Can I just point out that I love the fact that stuff like this happens all the time with you guys on here? Customer service done right and one of many reasons that I was back at MFS for a class this morning.

Can I just point out that I love the fact that stuff like this happens all the time with you guys on here? Customer service done right and one of many reasons that I was back at MFS for a class this morning.

+1 I travel from worcester to go shoot indoors there. Always good service and ammo prices arent too bad at all.

See Avatar pic from lane 17, my favorite.

agreed and +1 for mfs. customer service has become a thing of the past for a lot of businesses. mfs knows how to do it. only suggestion i would make is an additional location in s.e. mass. (just kidding, but it would be nice)

Yeh they told me they send the work out to neoponset valley gunsmithing ... never heard of them,

this is something Ive learned to ask when having gunsmithing work done, as some people that offer the services don't actually do them. Its just my preference, but I don't want my firearms going through more hands than I need it to.

thank you , steve.

I just got word that we expect to pick the rifle up on Tuesday. Sorry again for the delay. I was unaware it was taking so long to turn these things around.

Thanks also for all the good words from everyone in this thread. We will continue to work to live up to that standard...

steve

I just got word that we expect to pick the rifle up on Tuesday. Sorry again for the delay. I was unaware it was taking so long to turn these things around.

Thanks also for all the good words from everyone in this thread. We will continue to work to live up to that standard...

steve

+1 Nice to see MFS caring and giving great customer service. A reason why I've been a loyal customer and I live in the Taunton area, worth the drive.

Thanks MFS

I joined a week ago after taking the basic firearms safety and other courses there. It is a very professional facility with helpful staff. It is also nice to be able to try out different firearms in their inventory. I am glad to see many here go to MFS.

Back
Top Bottom