MetroWestTactical IDPA Classifier - May 24

Can someone approve my yahoo group membership (ZubberDe)?

I wasn't able to make it but wanted see the results.
No we don't like you, but your brother's OK.[smile]
I think you can Contact Mike, Gene or Darius to get the ok.

Respectfully,
jkelly

OK so I'm late again!

And thanks, Dave was cranking!

Last edited:
No we don't like you, but your brother's OK.[smile]
I think you can Contact Mike, Gene or Darius to get the ok.

Respectfully,
jkelly

OK so I'm late again!

And thanks, Dave was cranking!

I sent a message to Gene.

Oh.. I'm trying to find a way to get my bullets to go a little bit straighter!! If that doesn't happen I'll never reach my goal! [smile] Anyone have some pointers?

I knew I shot well (for me) in SSP, but I didn't realize it was that well. I was only a few seconds off of sharpshooter. Using my M&P compact, I beat the crap out of the time I shot with my hi-power in ESP last month. I may have to rethink my choice of division. I'm not sure why I shot better with a gun that on paper should be harder to shoot.
Jeff,
I forgot to add "Good Job", nice shooting!

Respectfully,
jkelly

I knew I shot well (for me) in SSP, but I didn't realize it was that well. I was only a few seconds off of sharpshooter. Using my M&P compact, I beat the crap out of the time I shot with my hi-power in ESP last month. I may have to rethink my choice of division. I'm not sure why I shot better with a gun that on paper should be harder to shoot.

You may feel an unexpected need to donate the GP35 to me...[grin]

You may feel an unexpected need to donate the GP35 to me...[grin]

Donate, no, but you're more than welcome to shoot it sometime. I've been eyeing the M&P 9 Pro (5" barrel with factory fiber sight) for a while already. Now that I shot well with the compact, I'm even more interested. Unfortunately, I need to save my pennies for a new car.

This was my first classifier and second idpa shoot. I have my membership pending with the MWT yahoo group. would any of you who have acess to it pm me to let me know where I placed.

This was my first classifier and second idpa shoot. I have my membership pending with the MWT yahoo group. would any of you who have acess to it pm me to let me know where I placed.
If you PM me your e-mail address I'll send you the scores.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Back
Top Bottom