MetroWestTactical IDPA Classifier - May 24

The match will be held Sunday May 24th, 2009 at the Harvard Sportsmen's Club.

Registration starts at 9:15am
Safety Briefing at 9:45am
First shots at 10:00am

Match cost is $20. If you wish to shoot a second time it's an additional $5 at registration time. No pre-registration is required.

For more information on IDPA go to www.idpa.com

Bring ~150 rounds of ammo and your gear.
No flashlight or concealment is required.

PM me if you have questions.

I'm going to be away this weekend unfortunately... but I hope you guys have fun!

De should still be going though.

I'm going to be away this weekend unfortunately... but I hope you guys have fun!

De should still be going though.

Since you won't be there- want me to get into his head for you? You know... mess him up... take him off his game? Remind him how tough stage 3 is? [rofl]

Since you won't be there- want me to get into his head for you? You know... mess him up... take him off his game? Remind him how tough stage 3 is? [rofl]

I'm not an ambi-barricade shooter. I can only shoot from the left. Don't know how to shoot from the right.

I'll be there with the red hat on. If there's time (and I can find some more 45ACP), I plan to shoot CDP and SSP.

Could anyone coming tomorrow spot me 14 or more rounds of 45ACP? Anything factory brass cased is fine(or reloads if i know you personally). I can trade Blazer Brass 9mm, pay cash, or just owe you the rounds. If I see a message before I leave, I could also trade 22LR, .30-'06, or 38 SPL.

Thanks to MWT for another great day of shooting!

Respectfully,
jkelly

Yep- always a good time. It started out real hot... I'm such a wuss. At least I've got my classifier in for the year. I find it harder to shave off time lately. :(

Yep- always a good time. It started out real hot... I'm such a wuss. At least I've got my classifier in for the year. I find it harder to shave off time lately. :(

There ain't a whole lot to shave off of a 103.44 SSP score, unless you are looking to go Master, which I know you are...[grin]

I knew I shot well (for me) in SSP, but I didn't realize it was that well. I was only a few seconds off of sharpshooter. Using my M&P compact, I beat the crap out of the time I shot with my hi-power in ESP last month. I may have to rethink my choice of division. I'm not sure why I shot better with a gun that on paper should be harder to shoot.

I knew I shot well (for me) in SSP, but I didn't realize it was that well. I was only a few seconds off of sharpshooter. Using my M&P compact, I beat the crap out of the time I shot with my hi-power in ESP last month. I may have to rethink my choice of division. I'm not sure why I shot better with a gun that on paper should be harder to shoot.
Practice, you've shot a couple of Classifiers in a short time.

Respectfully,
jkelly

I get a kick out of Rick P., the last three ESP Classifiers he has shot at HSC:

That’s about 122.20 +/- 0.41 seconds.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Last edited:
Can someone approve my yahoo group membership (ZubberDe)?

I wasn't able to make it but wanted see the results.

Can someone approve my yahoo group membership (ZubberDe)?

I wasn't able to make it but wanted see the results.

De- did you request this already? To register I think you have to at least supply your real name (not screen name). I can ping Gene for you if you'd like.

De- did you request this already? To register I think you have to at least supply your real name (not screen name). I can ping Gene for you if you'd like.

Yeah, I requested a while ago I think. I don't usually use Yahoo so I'm fumbling around it.

Yahoo says my membership is pending approval.

Back
Top Bottom