Metrowest Tactical IDPA is Moving!

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Metrowest Tactical, an IDPA group consisting of the four guys who have been hosting IDPA matches at the Riverside Gun Club in Hudson, MA, is moving on.

Starting in 2007, we will be based at the Harvard Sportsmens Club in Harvard, MA, and will host the Second Annual Frozen Penguin IDPA Match on January 13th at the Worcester Pistol & Rifle Club.

If you'd like to join are Yahoo email list and learn more our matches, please go to http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/MetrowestTactical/ and add your email address to the list. Please make sure to add your real name and city or town of residence to your Yahoo public profile.

Darius Arbabi, on behalf of Gene Gelberger, Michael Joffe and Jon Green

Moderators, could we make this message a sticky?

Last edited:
Darius, what time is the Penguin match? Still noon?

Harvard's a very nice place- lot's of ourside ranges for action shooting.

We'll have to be nice to the IPSC guys... they have a ton of them! [smile]

Darius, what time is the Penguin match? Still noon?

Harvard's a very nice place- lot's of ourside ranges for action shooting.

We'll have to be nice to the IPSC guys... they have a ton of them! [smile]

The match time has not been formally set yet, but I imagine we'll have registration at 8:30 a.m. and first shooter will start the stages at 9 a.m.

Just joined the list! Harvard would be perfect. I could never get going in IDPA last season because Riverside just never worked well with my schedule. Harvard is just down the street.

Joined the list as well... and I may join Harvard as well. I'll have to pop up there next Sunday and see what the club is like.

Joined the list as well... and I may join Harvard as well. I'll have to pop up there next Sunday and see what the club is like.

A bunch of us plan to attend the general meeting on Jan. 4th at Harvard. We want to be there to introduce IDPA to the club and answer any questions folks may have.

Sorry to hear about the recent troubles. I hope to join your matches regularly as time permits.

Wow! You have the biggest IDPA club around now. So when is this year's major match? [grin]

We are in the planning process right now, so it's hard to say when our major match will be, but it will probably involve a handgun, shotgun, and maybe even a rifle or two.

Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom