• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Metro West Tactical 2010 IDPA Match Schedule

Fantastic match, with some really fun stages. Can't wait to see if I beat WeedWacker!

Ya WeedWhacker is kinda on the scared side today........ On Shifting Gears stage....Ya forgetting to shoot at T3 was a BAD mental error on my part... I have heard there is video on the way.....

Great stages, for as complex as some where, as usual had a blast... Good to see some people just coming to check it out though...

I had too many down 3s and misses myself... if I keep going in the direction I'm going... I'll be a Marksman again by end of summer. [laugh]

Great time today... I think we need to get ACs at the pits though.. it was too damn hot!

Had a great time at the match Sunday only my fourth match and did okay some good stages some well we won't dwell on them just learn from them. You folks did a great job very challenging stages that made you think! It was hot but can't control weather at least it wasn't raining. I'll be back!!

July 25th match

Hey,

Sorry if this was somewhere else in the thread but I didnt see it. When does the match on the 25th start? The harvard site says 7am to 3pm? Is that right?

This is my first IDPA match, just hoping to get some info and see what its like. Can first timers try it out at a match or should we go to a practice session?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Typically match's times are as follows
Registration 9:15AM
Safety Briefing 9:45AM
First shots 10AM- last shots really depends on how many stages
The match director for the 25th has not released the details as of today. I would not expect the start time to differ much.

First timers are welcome to match's, please let the registration crew know you are new, also the SO on your squad know you are new. And come with the required equipment, holster that covers the trigger is key.

On a purely personal level, I have seen quite a few new shooters my recommendation is to attend a practice before a match, 7/19/10 is the next one. I also shoot at HSC very often and I am more than willing to go over with some of the basic's with you one on one if you cannot make the practice.

When does the match on the 25th start? The harvard site says 7am to 3pm? Is that right?

This is my first IDPA match, just hoping to get some info and see what its like. Can first timers try it out at a match or should we go to a practice session?

ok cool thanks. Im gonna make it to the monday practice hopefully, if not I might take you up on that. Either way see you at the match on the 25th, thanks for the help.

Has anyone heard much about the 25th match?

I'm intending to go (mostly as practice for regionals and to test-run a camera rig).

Back
Top Bottom