Methuen MA

Moving to Methuen. I have a class-A restricted to T&H. When I go to renew will I be OK for ALP?? I am planning on taking a few Sig classes (102 + 103) and (GOAL IDPA intro) in the 4 years left on this license, and am a member of a club. Am I OK?

My buddy just applied and they will only offer Class B to first time applicants. I read that next time around you can get a Class A restricted. I would assume since you already have a class A restricted you'll get the same but Methuen is like Lowell (where I'm from) and won't issue ALP's.

Food for thought.

Any word about someone that moved to Methuen AFTER getting their "Class A Unrestricted" license? I used to live in Wakefield, and didn't have any problem obtaining it, doesn't expire until 2012, but I'm already thinking ahead of course...

My girlfriend's dad has his ALP in Methuen, but originally got it with no restrictions long before the current Class B policy (which I was forced to get) was in effect. I think with the right attitude and showing them your training/affiliations you have a reasonable chance of getting ALP.

Back
Top Bottom