Media from Harvard IDPA April 4th

Videos:

Underwhere

Hanwei

SJ

Mario

Mark H

A bunch of pics. A bunch of them sequential.

aev538.jpg

ip2xky.jpg

2m6o6ra.jpg

ilysd2.jpg

bfjq01.jpg

257keau.jpg

auioau.jpg

j0up9x.jpg

28vaquo.jpg

1zqrr89.jpg

Last edited:
I love you guys! Other than the procedural... I saw a couple of no-nos!

Good pics!!

The camera doesn't lie.

Mario has a trigger finger problem which I have already reviewed with him.
He's just starting out and hopefully will be picking up quickly.

Did you see any issues on my or my brother's pics?

The camera doesn't lie.

Mario has a trigger finger problem which I have already reviewed with him.
He's just starting out and hopefully will be picking up quickly.

Did you see any issues on my or my brother's pics?

Awesome catch De!! No obvious problems with you or your brother that I could see... nice grip, good shooting positions, you guys do good!

Although... I do think what you did to Hanwei was mean... but it was funny. Journalism at it's best!

Just please don't squad up with me... I'd be afraid of what you catch!!

Yup. That one was tricky [smile]

But at least I didn't shoot a baby like De did. In the middle of Stage 4, De got so flustered after spending about 10 seconds trying to clear a double feed that he put 2 rounds center mass into a no-shoot that was 3 feet in front if him! [laugh]

Poor baby [smile]

Yup. That one was tricky [smile]

But at least I didn't shoot a baby like De did. In the middle of Stage 4, De got so flustered after spending about 10 seconds trying to clear a double feed that he put 2 rounds center mass into a no-shoot that was 3 feet in front if him! [laugh]

Poor baby [smile]

Oh man... to say you guys are competitive is like... well... a major understatement!

But heck... if you are going to shoot a good guy... why not do a couple... it doesn't cost you any more points! LOL

Although... I do think what you did to Hanwei was mean... but it was funny. Journalism at it's best!
Half the fun of shooting with De and Hanwei is their sibling rivalry.

Great pictures guys, thanks!

Respectfully,
jkelly

Videos added to Post #1

De... now what are you doing before the buzzer on the indoor stage??? [rolleyes] No holdie flashlight before buzzer.

Did you get dinged for shooting the mover out of order? And shooting more than the allowed shots?

Your videos are incrimindating!! [rofl]

De... now what are you doing before the buzzer on the indoor stage??? [rolleyes] No holdie flashlight before buzzer.

Did you get dinged for shooting the mover out of order? And shooting more than the allowed shots?

Your videos are incrimindating!! [rofl]

On the indoor stage the pressure pad was not set yet...so Mark had to go release the handle.

And I "may" have been reaching towards the flashlight before the buzzer.

The mover? On the indoor stage? or the outdoor?
Wasn't there only one stage that was limited vickers?

The mover? On the indoor stage? or the outdoor?
Wasn't there only one stage that was limited vickers?

Sorry- Yeah the stage was "Everyone Gets Three". It was the one with the actuated moving target. It was the only stage that was limited vickers.

The prop on the indoor stage was a disappearing drop turner... nice huh? It can be adjusted to disappear quicker too. [smile]

What kind of camera are you using? Good stuff.

Sorry- Yeah the stage was "Everyone Gets Three". It was the one with the actuated moving target. It was the only stage that was limited vickers.

The prop on the indoor stage was a disappearing drop turner... nice huh? It can be adjusted to disappear quicker too. [smile]

What kind of camera are you using? Good stuff.

I think I was fine. 3 shots on every target.
You must have had a pop-fart while watching the video.

On the indoor stage I was too eager to step on the pad I almost didn't have my light ready yet.

Back
Top Bottom