Meanwhile, as people are focused on ammo...

My fed ex driver is depressed for my lack of purchases over the years. He loved to see what I got.
He finally got his M1 garand from cmp about 2 years ago. For years he was amazed at what you could get in the USA for guns and ammo legally.

Just bought a 10 pack for my AR10, $17 ea. They did charge shipping though, but still. PMAGs, no window.

Edit:
Just noticed, 300 BO mags are more expensive then 223/556 mags? Wut? Maybe a screwup on the pricing between the 10pack vs single, but ok? At the website I bought from.

Hate those bait & switch ads for Pmags. See an ad for something at "X" dollars. Click on the link and go to the site, and they are higher.

I don't know what you mean by "bait and switch ads." Prices are going up; you snooze you lose. When I bought my G3's at Scheels late last week, they were $11.19/ea. Free shipping over $100. Now the price is sliding up. When I posted the link above at 1230L, Gen 3's were $13.99/ea, and they still are at 2022L. Who knows what the prices will be tomorrow or the next day. Times aren't normal. By the time someone sees or hears about a "deal," it might be gone. Hard to blame that on bait and switch.

Anything waterfront requires state approval, town doesn't really have much control over it. It might need a variance for being inside a 75 foot radius from the septic which is allowed in the state. It's in Moultonborough, FWIW no one really gives a shit up there except for the occasional A-hole neighbor.
I don't know what you mean by "bait and switch ads." Prices are going up; you snooze you lose. When I bought my G3's at Scheels late last week, they were $11.19/ea. Free shipping over $100. Now the price is sliding up. When I posted the link above at 1230L, Gen 3's were $13.99/ea, and they still are at 2022L. Who knows what the prices will be tomorrow or the next day. Times aren't normal. By the time someone sees or hears about a "deal," it might be gone. Hard to blame that on bait and switch.
When the ad says "Pmags, $7.99" , and you click the link right after the ad shows up and go to their website and the prices are a different price, that's bait and switch. If the price changes in a few hours, they should edit their "live link" ad. Simple enough. If they had a disclaimer such as "need to buy X quantity" it would make sense. But they don't. It's not like buying a car, where the ad states "Only on stock #1234, with $1,999 down".

If anyone wants to grab some and come fishing with me and the mags slip out of their hand when we cast our lines I’m a great swimmer :D

When the ad says "Pmags, $7.99" , and you click the link right after the ad shows up and go to their website and the prices are a different price, that's bait and switch. If the price changes in a few hours, they should edit their "live link" ad. Simple enough. If they had a disclaimer such as "need to buy X quantity" it would make sense. But they don't. It's not like buying a car, where the ad states "Only on stock #1234, with $1,999 down".

You make a valid point, although it's mighty hard to decide when the ad first shows up. Delays in the 'net, etc. There have been many times when I've hit a link as soon as it appeared (or the second my email came in) only to find stuff is OOS, but then read other people that caught the deal. I don't think ads show up for everyone at the same time. There's a lot of latency in different portions of the 'net. Catch some, lose some.

Just bought a 10 pack for my AR10, $17 ea. They did charge shipping though, but still. PMAGs, no window.

Edit:
Just noticed, 300 BO mags are more expensive then 223/556 mags? Wut? Maybe a screwup on the pricing between the 10pack vs single, but ok? At the website I bought from.
300 fits in standard pmags, you pay extra for the ones that are pre marked for 300 blackout.

Back
Top Bottom