• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Meanwhile, as people are focused on ammo...

My fed ex driver is depressed for my lack of purchases over the years. He loved to see what I got.
He finally got his M1 garand from cmp about 2 years ago. For years he was amazed at what you could get in the USA for guns and ammo legally.

Just bought a 10 pack for my AR10, $17 ea. They did charge shipping though, but still. PMAGs, no window.

Edit:
Just noticed, 300 BO mags are more expensive then 223/556 mags? Wut? Maybe a screwup on the pricing between the 10pack vs single, but ok? At the website I bought from.

Hate those bait & switch ads for Pmags. See an ad for something at "X" dollars. Click on the link and go to the site, and they are higher.

I don't know what you mean by "bait and switch ads." Prices are going up; you snooze you lose. When I bought my G3's at Scheels late last week, they were $11.19/ea. Free shipping over $100. Now the price is sliding up. When I posted the link above at 1230L, Gen 3's were $13.99/ea, and they still are at 2022L. Who knows what the prices will be tomorrow or the next day. Times aren't normal. By the time someone sees or hears about a "deal," it might be gone. Hard to blame that on bait and switch.

Anything waterfront requires state approval, town doesn't really have much control over it. It might need a variance for being inside a 75 foot radius from the septic which is allowed in the state. It's in Moultonborough, FWIW no one really gives a shit up there except for the occasional A-hole neighbor.
I don't know what you mean by "bait and switch ads." Prices are going up; you snooze you lose. When I bought my G3's at Scheels late last week, they were $11.19/ea. Free shipping over $100. Now the price is sliding up. When I posted the link above at 1230L, Gen 3's were $13.99/ea, and they still are at 2022L. Who knows what the prices will be tomorrow or the next day. Times aren't normal. By the time someone sees or hears about a "deal," it might be gone. Hard to blame that on bait and switch.
When the ad says "Pmags, $7.99" , and you click the link right after the ad shows up and go to their website and the prices are a different price, that's bait and switch. If the price changes in a few hours, they should edit their "live link" ad. Simple enough. If they had a disclaimer such as "need to buy X quantity" it would make sense. But they don't. It's not like buying a car, where the ad states "Only on stock #1234, with $1,999 down".

If anyone wants to grab some and come fishing with me and the mags slip out of their hand when we cast our lines I’m a great swimmer :D

When the ad says "Pmags, $7.99" , and you click the link right after the ad shows up and go to their website and the prices are a different price, that's bait and switch. If the price changes in a few hours, they should edit their "live link" ad. Simple enough. If they had a disclaimer such as "need to buy X quantity" it would make sense. But they don't. It's not like buying a car, where the ad states "Only on stock #1234, with $1,999 down".

You make a valid point, although it's mighty hard to decide when the ad first shows up. Delays in the 'net, etc. There have been many times when I've hit a link as soon as it appeared (or the second my email came in) only to find stuff is OOS, but then read other people that caught the deal. I don't think ads show up for everyone at the same time. There's a lot of latency in different portions of the 'net. Catch some, lose some.

Just bought a 10 pack for my AR10, $17 ea. They did charge shipping though, but still. PMAGs, no window.

Edit:
Just noticed, 300 BO mags are more expensive then 223/556 mags? Wut? Maybe a screwup on the pricing between the 10pack vs single, but ok? At the website I bought from.
300 fits in standard pmags, you pay extra for the ones that are pre marked for 300 blackout.

Back
Top Bottom