Maybe this was a mistake...

I'm admiring my new Glock 21SF, all shiny and clean, ready to provide hours of enjoyable shooting.

But that won't happen any time soon, because I can't find ammunition other than crazy-expensive HP rounds anywhere in the country.[frown]

I'm admiring my new Glock 21SF, all shiny and clean, ready to provide hours of enjoyable shooting.

But that won't happen any time soon, because I can't find ammunition other than crazy-expensive HP rounds anywhere in the country.[frown]

You can get Aquila 50 round count boxes at Zero Hour Arms in Easton for approximately $19. FMJ. I buy one anytime I go in.

These days you wouldn't have such much (may not anything) but going with a smaller caliber (9mm). The G21 is a sweetie, you'll come to love it!

Just an FYI for all those that think they need to buy expensive ammo...

this months guns & ammo did a test on "bargain" ammo (sadly... it was all the only ammo i ever shoot)

but even the brown bear and wolf ammo scored decent marks for plinking and shooting and did not fowl the guns.

From my own exp, i shoot the cheap remington, american eagle and wolf. I will admit that i need to put a little extra elbow grease time in when shooting wolf then the others, but all function flawlessly for me.

and i can alway find some at dicks or ZHA.

Richie Callaghan in Marlborough had several boxes of S&B 9mm last night when I stopped by... at $14+ a box. But that won't help someone looking for .45... sorry.

Last week NE Trading had Wolf as well as White box 50 rounders. Certainly not what I'm used to seeing, but he did have some? People need to stop freiking out over ammo and maybe they'll be enough for the rest of us..

Back
Top Bottom