[Maybe NSFW] Another way to CCW under clothing

I think this is one of those where the older you are, the more you notice and at the same time, the less you see (or care). I picked up on the firearm almost immediately....don't know what the other fuss is all about...

C'mon Allen, you're not that old... [rolleyes]

As I was interested in the concealed carry issue I did not even notice the model was attractive until I had watched the video several times.

Quite frankly I found her distracting and I think they would have been better served with a model that doesn't draw attention from the product. Are they selling holsters or cheesecake?

[rofl][rofl][laugh2][rofl][rofl]

She turned around and I saw a pair of thirty-eights. Then I saw the gun.

OOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD joke that works in this situation.[laugh]

If she wore a more normal shirt (not a skin tight one) I don't think there'd be any problems...

I agree on the shirt. Tight shirts, while looking very cool, don't make for good concealment. Also, a regular IWB holster does the same job, without the need for cumbersome compression granny panties.

Cute girl though. [smile]

Last edited:
That site sucks! [frown]

I was well prepared to pay extra for one already here in Mass but I've searched and searched and I can't find anywhere on there that allows me to order a busty blonde girl in tight shorts to serve as a holster for a new Glock. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom