May 18 USPSA at Manville?

Cuz

NES Member
What time is this match scheduled to start? Is it 9:00 or 9:30?

Thanks.

No I don't think I will be there as I'm not ready to shoot USPSA right now.
Hope your day goes well. [grin]

Respectfully,

jkelly

So - you attending?

If so, see you there. [wink]

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it either. I was hoping to get there. At this rate I will have practically no practice in before the A7 Championship in a few weeks.

I'll be there rain or shine... I gotta go make some ammo, clean my gun, and try to pin my grip safety. Can't wait as I haven't shot at Manville in FOREVER!!!

Pete

I'll be there rain or shine... I gotta go make some ammo, clean my gun, and try to pin my grip safety. Can't wait as I haven't shot at Manville in FOREVER!!!

Pete

I loaded 300 rounds this morning for the match. then the wife went and shot 250 of them. Now I'm off to load some more. Hopefully the weather will be nice

I loaded 300 rounds this morning for the match. then the wife went and shot 250 of them. Now I'm off to load some more. Hopefully the weather will be nice

You will be up all night trying to load 250 rounds on that Lee. Looks like you'll be tired for tomorrow. Maybe you should just stay home and rest for the day. HAHA

I'm just curious, do you guys actually keep your "inventory" of loaded ammo that tight that you really have to load ammo a day or two before a match? I try to keep a "base amount" loaded at all times so that while I may be loading ammo the night before a match, it's only to maintain or increase inventory and not because I actually need it for the match. I've always wondered how much of a stash of practice/match ammo others kept on hand and ready to go.

-Cuz.

Tomorrow is my 12th, but the wife words a 12hour shift so I get to shoot. 12 years go tomorrow was the last time GOAL ran the Marlboro gun show which I remember attending before going to my wedding in the afternoon. Going to that show certainly set a good precedent :).

I don't load alot of rounds at a time. So I usually have to load before I go shooting

Do you tweak your load? Or have you already got it figured out and pretty much shoot the same load all the time?

Do you tweak your load? Or have you already got it figured out and pretty much shoot the same load all the time?

I changed it for this match. The load that I used during the winter no longer made major in the warm weather.

It was a fun match today, great weather and some fun stages. I'd like to thank all the people in my squad that help out today, everyone was taping and resetting, we moved well and had a fun time

Last year I got stuck loading on many mornings of a match! thats easy with a 1050, had some late late saturdays last year.

Anyway, scores are up, wow was that close!

Thanks Matt for posting scores so quickly.

Congrats AGAIN for another win. I'm not as mad as I thought I would be. I did OK for shooting such a poor match.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it next month but the new baby might interfere with my match shooting for a few weeks when he is born.

Thanks for getting the done quickly Matt, and congrats on the win.
Nice job to PMD also

That was a close one.

I found it interesting to shoot in a different squad then I was use to. I kept 2nd guessing how I was going to run a stage, should I shoot on the move or static or if I shot aggresive enough. Learn alot today

I found it interesting to shoot in a different squad then I was use to. I kept 2nd guessing how I was going to run a stage, should I shoot on the move or static or if I shot aggresive enough. Learn alot today

I hear you on that one. Last Harvard match I shot on a different squad and was always wondering what you guys were up to etc. Funny how I had a really good match. HMMMMM

A mixed day for me. I shot abominably at Manville, but came home with steaks from my club's CF pistol match.

Just glad y'all had a good time, and I beat you.
oh, and the Celtics and Red Sox won, thats all I really care about.
See some of you at New Bedford Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom