• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massad Ayoob on Protecting the Children

A woman at work told me she found a video on YouTube that is an excerpt from a class, given to children, about how to defend themselves in a bad situation. It's by Rob Pincus and can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_AwCN8pOCA. She had no idea who he is, and told me only that she likes his common sense approach and will be watching this with her 10 year old son this weekend.

Bonus: she's like-minded about the 2A!

I love Mas's stuff. Great guy too... Met him at the last 2 2nd Amendment conferences in San Fran and Chicago. I am glad we have people like him out there too.

Rob

He gave an excellent analogy:

To increase airplane passenger safety = Allow Pilots to be armed and put Federal Marshals onboard.

Got to love the detracting comments:

"We can't have guns in our schools? Seriously let people carry guns? Arm the teachers, arm the staff? What are you nuts?"

That's their entire thought process. It culminates into "are you nuts?" non-sequitur logical fallacy.

What's the gun-grabbers solution? Oh wait. I already know.

Back
Top Bottom