Mass. teacher accused of planting live ammo at school, then calling police

[rofl][rofl2] Definitely too stupid to live.
Seriously... I am sick of these dippy pukes! As if we do not have enough scumbag liberals salivating at the chance to further erode our Second Amendment rights by playing upon the innocents killed in school shootings, we have fools like him to add fuel to the fire. I would suggest a Singapore-style caning for this numbskull. He won't be able to sit down or take a proper shit for several weeks. Perfect! That on top of his job and pension loss!

Seriously... I am sick of these dippy pukes! As if we do not have enough scumbag liberals salivating at the chance to further erode our Second Amendment rights by playing upon the innocents killed in school shootings, we have fools like him to add fuel to the fire. I would suggest a Singapore-style caning for this numbskull. He won't be able to sit down or take a proper shit for several weeks. Perfect! That on top of his job and pension loss!

Nothing like a good public caning.

Purcell was arrested at the school. Police said he admitted to intentionally dropping the live round of ammunition in the stairwell to "prove to the school that they needed to get metal detectors."

Apparently they do need metal detectors to insure that TEACHERS do not smuggle ammo into the school. LOL

Lol I always knew 99% of these "found live ammo in school" things were troll jobs, but I never expected a teacher would be the cause of some.....

Well, he must have a LTC or he would not be able to obtain ammo. Not only that he is in violation of ammo in a school as well as being a PP for his LTC.

He’s a Nutmegger with an expired CT permission slip. I didn’t read where he ever had one from MA. I’d assume that’s how he got the ammo.

Depends on his voter registration and political donations.
Maybe not. This is in Dudley District Court. The judge there is the one who’s daughter was cut some slack by the DA starting a MSP shit-fest. Too many eyes watching him.

It looks like the teacher spent the night in the Worcester County jail. I doubt he enjoyed that too much.

Maybe not. This is in Dudley District Court. The judge there is the one who’s daughter was cut some slack by the DA starting a MSP shit-fest. Too many eyes watching him.

It looks like the teacher spent the night in the Worcester County jail. I doubt he enjoyed that too much.

You know, I leave CPCS just when it gets interesting [laugh]

I have a good idea as to who would get assigned the case assuming the guy requests public counsel, who also happens to have been my supervisor during the spring semester.

(Teacher) Let me look around first and make sure there are no cameras watching me first before I commit a crime.

onguar.jpg
Nope don't see any I am good let me drop this ammo right here no one will know it was me.

Congratulations-You-Are-The-Dumbest-Idiot-That-Has-Ever-Lived-Funny-Computer-Meme-Picture-1.jpg

The carrying on school grounds charges have a max penalty of 2 years, as do the possession of ammo w/o FID. So even if convicted, he wouldn't be federally prohibited. They would disqualify him from getting a Mass LTC, but he doesn't live in Mass.

I predict the charges will be continued without a finding and he'll be ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation and followup.

So the court set the next date for 45 days out. If someone is held in jail, they set it for 30 days, so it seems they thought he would post bail. I found him on the jail website, so he didn't post bail at the court and was bought to the jail and processed. You have to be at the jail at 4:30 to post bail, so my guess is nobody made it there in time and he spent the night. I'm guessing he'll be bailed out today at 4:30.

The carrying on school grounds charges have a max penalty of 2 years, as do the possession of ammo w/o FID. So even if convicted, he wouldn't be federally prohibited. They would disqualify him from getting a Mass LTC, but he doesn't live in Mass.

I predict the charges will be continued without a finding and he'll be ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation and followup.

So the court set the next date for 45 days out. If someone is held in jail, they set it for 30 days, so it seems they thought he would post bail. I found him on the jail website, so he didn't post bail at the court and was bought to the jail and processed. You have to be at the jail at 4:30 to post bail, so my guess is nobody made it there in time and he spent the night. I'm guessing he'll be bailed out today at 4:30.

They have told us that he was smelling like alcohol. The entire MA leadership smells like alcohol so alcohol is a good thing. He will be dropping funny stories in taxpayer's funded rehab for few months and when he will get out he will run for some political office. Everyone deserves a second chance and MA taxpayers are eternally generous. [thumbsup]

I heard on the news he was previously disciplined for not being able to control his classroom. Looks like he was trying to prove his point. 'See, it's not mee, it's those dangerous kids!!!'

What a dumbass and an a**h***.

Back
Top Bottom