• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. teacher accused of planting live ammo at school, then calling police

Epic retard, and thess are the people teaching our children..

Parents turned teachers into babysitters. The raw material entering many of our schools today is well trained in political correctness, in disregard for any authority, and knows very well that this society will give everything for free, including lunches, if parents will bark loud enough in the right spot.
I feel sorry for teachers who have to teach in the strange times in which parents have no idea what to do with their own spoiled brats.

Last edited:
Serious? More tongue in cheek. After all in MA you can't even have an empty shell without proper papers. :cool:

Pssst.........Tell no one, please!.................When you decide to go West from here you will discover a whole new country! You have missed the gold rush by few decades but consider joining stampede out of MASS as soon as you can pack your bags. ;)

My first thought is that no way should there be ANY reaction to finding a live or empty casing, besides saying “cool”.

My second thought is that if I was in high school now I’d dump a pound of brass a day in the previously mentioned great escape technique and go fishing instead of listening to my idiot teachers. I hated high school.

My third thought, after reading the article and seeing this assclown wanted MORE restrictions, was “good, hope he dies in prison”.

Final thought; are teachers exempt from metal detectors? I work in a courthouse and I go around the scanner. Shouldn’t a teacher? It would make sense- so what was this idiot trying to prove?

Parents turned teachers into babysitters. The raw material entering many of our schools today is well trained in political correctness, in disregard for any authority, and knows very well that this society will give everything for free, including lunches, if parents will bark loud enough in the right spot.
I feel sorry for teachers who have to teach in the strange times in which parents have no idea what to do with their own spoiled brats.

Amen! They are babysitters. Parents have been taught over the last 50 or so years that "we will take care of yo kids. Go off and be yourself." I don't believe it's part of a master plan of world domination, but it certainly caused an entire series of generations to think that whatever a teacher says about life is somehow true.

As far as the Meffah thing - those people need a clue. Seriously. If bullets in a "clip" were so dangerous, there'd be cops blowing up all over Meffah and elsewhere. Get a brain, Moran!

They are using this to argue why its not a good idea to have armed teachers at schools. What legal gun owner that you know of would pull this BS? I dont know of any. I have also seen comments this is why we need more gun laws. I cant deal!!

Amen! They are babysitters. Parents have been taught over the last 50 or so years that "we will take care of yo kids. Go off and be yourself." I don't believe it's part of a master plan of world domination, but it certainly caused an entire series of generations to think that whatever a teacher says about life is somehow true.

As far as the Meffah thing - those people need a clue. Seriously. If bullets in a "clip" were so dangerous, there'd be cops blowing up all over Meffah and elsewhere. Get a brain, Moran!

Communism does not need a bloody revolution. You get to it be reduction of your responsibilities while acknowledging that the world is an extremely dangerous place in which human alone will perish like a cucumber from the Market Basket when you bring it home.

Production of kids is the race we are in. Make kids because we have already used up all money we have told you we will use to fund your retirement. We need kids and nomads and we need them to be eligible to vote since you, bitter old men, are sick and tired of our bags of tricks. The strategy is simple;

Let your parents fund your studies of something absolutely useless. Get PhD for helping your well established teachers to write stupid studies about global warming or a gun violence. Try to get a job and if nobody calls you just start having kids. If you are a man, you will be motivated to become a bartender, if you are a woman, you can become stay-at-home political activist and blog the hell out of everything. In the meantime, your kids will be picked up and delivered to state run institutions where they will be subjected to useless BS leading to useless PhD later on in their lives. Circle of Life! Politicians are fed by new schools, new safety zones, new regulations.........We have a communism in MASS now and they are trying to give it a name which would stick. Green New Death did not make it!

Maybe not. This is in Dudley District Court. The judge there is the one who’s daughter was cut some slack by the DA starting a MSP shit-fest. Too many eyes watching him.

It looks like the teacher spent the night in the Worcester County jail. I doubt he enjoyed that too much.

Pish tosh. I recently read a Quora answer that asserted the reason it is illegal to resist a wrongful arrest is because back in the 18th century a wrongful imprisonment really impacted your life - you could DIE in prison back then. TODAY our prisons are sanitary and safe for prisoners.

I'm sure the good teacher was just fine. He probably participated in a poetry reading before bedtime, sipping "sleepy time" tea.

Pish tosh. I recently read a Quora answer that asserted the reason it is illegal to resist a wrongful arrest is because back in the 18th century a wrongful imprisonment really impacted your life - you could DIE in prison back then. TODAY our prisons are sanitary and safe for prisoners.

LOL

Last sentence they have told to Whitey before his transfer. :D

I'm sure the good teacher was just fine. He probably participated in a poetry reading before bedtime, sipping "sleepy time" tea.
James bulger would disagree.

Police Chief said he had "live" shotgun shells in his car trunk! LOL

He went full potato. He was only dropping one shell so why bring a whole bunch, thus assing to his crimes?

Well I won't complain when our enemies demonstrate how stupid they are.

Back
Top Bottom