Mass State High Power and Service Rifle Championship

charliet

NES Member
Taking place at Reading Rifle and Revolver....July 12 and 13 will be the combined State High Power championships...we have a bunch of donated prizes from White Oak, Sierra, Burger Bullets, Creedmoor and Sinclair. All competitors will be given a raffle ticket and prizes will go to those who stay around at the end via the raffle. Everyone has a chance to win !
Sunday will be the match "LEG" match...

8am start on Saturday and 9am start on Sunday

Sounds like a great list of donated prizes! You guys always do a great job at that!

I checked with DuaneB earlier this week as the Reading schedule calander on the website says 80 rounds but the match bulletin says 100 rounds.
Duane confirmed that it is an 80 round match.

Weather is looking great for the weekend......

I was only able to shoot the Champs on Saturday but... Huge Thanks to Duane, Dave, Charlie and the Reading Crew for putting on a Great Match.

There was an excellent turnout of 35 shooters and the match was ran top shelf.... as always at Reading.
Scores and pictures are even up allready @ http://readinghighpower.com/

I had a blast even though I didn't shoot very well and I'm still peeling brass off my left side of my face from shooting next to L.Cabana in the rapids.... LOL

They went way above and beyond with the prize table!!!
Aside from the Creedmoor Cup that is the most prizes I have ever seen given away at a match.
It was great that they did it all by luck so any and everyone had a chance to get something.
I even won a Sierra gift certificate for 500 free bullets.

Awesome Job Reading!!!!

Duane,
Congradz on having one of your Juniors ( Olivia ) cut points on Sunday.
From my old days of coaching juniors I still remember well how proud coaches can be when there students do well!

Jasons,
Sorry to see you got another 1st leather.... if I remember correctly this is not your 1st one!
You probably know allready how the pain of those lost opportunities and 1st leathers just make the day you do reach the goal all the sweeter....

How many points do you need to go out?
Good luck at Perry!

Back
Top Bottom