Mass shooting at historic California biker bar leaves 3 dead, 6 injured; suspect also dead

Reptile

NES Member

The deadly shooting took place at Cook's Corner biker bar in Trabuco Canyon in Orange County, California​

A mass shooting at a southern California biker bar Wednesday evening left at least four dead, including the shooter, and multiple others injured.

Gunfire erupted at Cook's Corner in Trabuco Canyon at around 7 p.m. Wednesday, FOX 11 LA reported. Details surrounding what prompted the shooting have not yet been released.

Continues...

Good to see Blackrock News Network playing along with the “mass shooting” narrative because the one in Pittsburgh couldn’t work due to racial issues with reporting it.

Good to see Blackrock News Network playing along with the “mass shooting” narrative because the one in Pittsburgh couldn’t work due to racial issues with reporting it.
You hit the nail on the head that’s not a mass shooting… current definition is four not including the shooter.

But we will just add this to the list of fake mass shootings.

I mean I just took out three animal near a preschool… that’s a school shooting and a mass shooting..

This could go right in the clown world thread

Edit .. I mean the reporting.. shooting sucks but not a “mass shooting”

A Mass shooting in California??? Did he drive or fly???

Next time one of those Chinese buses decides to jump a guardrail and kill 40 people, we're going to call it a mass bussing or something. Not sure how a gang war is now a mass shooting. Like some disaffected 22 yo Incel woke up one day and said, "I'm gonna get back at the people who wronged me my entire life - that biker gang 2 towns over." ??????

FFS, an ex-cop living in Ohio travels to CA to shoot his estranged wife. Yeah, let's scream "Mass Shooting".

Back
Top Bottom