Mass. HP Championship canceled

Always a well run match.
I can't get into the match results for some reason. It makes me save it to my computer, but then I can't open it. Any way I can get it as a pdf or something?

Yes, what ever template they were using was screwed up.

B

I think it's cuz the results are posted in .docx format.

I can open them with my new expensive version of excel at work but not at home.

Thanks, Jason; that works. By the way, good for you for stepping up and entering as a Master even though you probably haven't officially got your card in the mail. I consider George S. the winner of the Master class. No sandbaggers.

I think it's cuz the results are posted in .docx format.

I can open them with my new expensive version of excel at work but not at home.

The spreadsheet was used before and the header and footer have a 2005 date. You can't see them unless you do print preview, or you print it.

B

yea, we've gotta get John to export the results as a PDF. Excel has the capability, i just dont think he's using it. its a huge pain in the ass to have to open excel every time i want to look up match results. (NFGA's website has it down pat though...opens in a link. perfect!)

Thanks, Jason; that works. By the way, good for you for stepping up and entering as a Master even though you probably haven't officially got your card in the mail. I consider George S. the winner of the Master class. No sandbaggers.
''

Thanks Pat!
Officially Rich is still a Master until the Creedmoor Cup results run the course and he shot better than I did so I feel he deserves the Master class win. But I also agree it was commendable what Jason did entering as a Master.
I've been trying to win me one of them Master Class Championship medals for a while now and have came close a few times before but it's a tuff one to win with the quantity of high quality shooters we have here in the Northeast.

Jason,
I got the NRA Report for the last NRA 80 @ NFGA finished up last Saturday and mailed out this Monday so they should have them in hand now or very soon.

George

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom