Mass Chiefs of Police in bed with AG

Not my experience. I know a bunch of cops and all of them are pro 2a. Some are members here. And I'm yet to speak with one that doesn't think the AG sucks. The politicians are the problem not the cops(rank and file) imho.

Cops whose job is protecting citizens are pro 2a. Cops whose job it is to inflict political will of the ruling party are anti-Freedom.

Not my experience. I know a bunch of cops and all of them are pro 2a. Some are members here. And I'm yet to speak with one that doesn't think the AG sucks. The politicians are the problem not the cops(rank and file) imho.

This. Off the top of my head I have 3 friends I keep in close touch with, 2 of whom I am close with, who are LE, and another dozen or so who I am FB friends with and served with. All are vocally pro-2A, and they include gang task force guys and white upper class suburbia guys. At the HSP class I just took in NH a handful of LE were there from NH, and they were giving us so much shit for our AGs actions.

Im sure there are some super anti gun cops out there, but the police-one survey of 14K cops says their numbers are low... of course Im always told this survey is BS by the antis, who unsurprisingly dont know anybody in law enforcement personally.

MCOPA sucks... but COPs in MA don't represent their officers, they represent their own interests as political appointees.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

All public employees are a threat to the Constitution and the right to live freely.

When the US crumbles it's obituary will clearly show that the fatal blows were delivered by public employees over a long period of time.

Death by a thousand cuts will never be more true.

These rifles are not the firearm of choice in most murders.
Even though that's true most of the idiots who vote for people like Healy don't know that, they are led to believe that all guns are bad especially the scary ones we see soldiers use in battle.

Last edited:
These rifles are not the firearm of choice in most murders.
Even though that's true most of the idiots who vote for people like Healy don't know that, they are led to believe that all guns are bad especially the scary ones THAT SOMEWHAT LOOK LIKE THE ONES we see soldiers use in battle.

FIFY

This. Off the top of my head I have 3 friends I keep in close touch with, 2 of whom I am close with, who are LE, and another dozen or so who I am FB friends with and served with. All are vocally pro-2A, and they include gang task force guys and white upper class suburbia guys. At the HSP class I just took in NH a handful of LE were there from NH, and they were giving us so much shit for our AGs actions.

Im sure there are some super anti gun cops out there, but the police-one survey of 14K cops says their numbers are low... of course Im always told this survey is BS by the antis, who unsurprisingly dont know anybody in law enforcement personally.

MCOPA sucks... but COPs in MA don't represent their officers, they represent their own interests as political appointees.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

This is good to hear. The rank and file LEOs are the ones that are under attack in this country right now NOT their superiors!!

. . . or is he a puppet on a string with others (MCOPA mgmt) pulling the strings? Personally I'm not sure.

Both actually in that regard.
I do know his stance on this matter was not popular with quite a few police chiefs.
Brooksie is a sciolist of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom